RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: OLD -- Re: Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)  (Read 84224 times)

Offline tumsae

• View Profile
Re: OLD -- Re: Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2013, 08:11:35 am »
New to Bit Che?
Read this quick user guide. It will help a lot and is worth your time:   http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=1044.0

'Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)' is the power user's edition. The Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) gives you:
-Search Tabs
-Media Type searching
-Morning Coffee type extension (auto search for files based on the day of the week).

The Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) will be awarded to anyone who matches one or more of the following:

Permanent Access:
  • Anyone who donates $10 or more (please donate to my Honeymoon Fund! I'm getting married!!! :)
  • Anyone who provides a working Script for Bit Che
  • Anyone who hosts their own Script Pack for Bit Che
  • Anyone who provides a Translation of Bit Che
  • Anyone who promotes Bit Che on their blog, website, twitter, etc.
  • Anyone who provides a good suggestion that gets implemented into Bit Che
  • Anyone who helps out with the Bit Che User's Guide.

Member Access:
  • Active member on the Forums
    -Must make an effort to be apart of our community.
    -Our staff members will give you 'Karma Points' for good posts (not SPAM) anywhere on the forums (music, games, computers, p2p, internet, etc)
    -Once you have earned several 'Karma Points', you will be nominated to have your account unlocked. If enough members feel that you are making a valid effort to be apart of our community, your account will be unlocked for the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition).
    -This is not an automatic process and your account being unlocked will be subject to the moderating team of the forums. Please do not SPAM us with silly posts and give us a reason to ban you.

Important:

First off, you will need an account here on the forums. Once you have an account and have been granted Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) access (see above), you will use your Forums Email and Password to unlock Bit Che.

Made a donation?
1. Check your email. The automated system is in place that should email your Donation ID and/or unlock your Forums account (if you already have one). You can unlock Bit Che with either. Please read the email for details (or continue reading this page).

or

1. Post a reply in this thread or send me a Private Message with either your PayPal transaction ID or your PayPal email address used.
2. I will promptly unlock your account for access to the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) as soon as I can verify your transaction. Thanks!

or

Automated Account Recovery:
http://convivea.com/recover.php

LOST YOUR UNLOCK CODE? CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!!!

Do you have Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) access and need to unlock Bit Che?
From the Bit Che window:
1. Click 'About'
2. Click 'Enter Registration'
3. Enter your registered Convivea Forums email address and your account password.
4. Press 'OK'.. If it does not unlock for you and you should have access, please let me know!

NEW: Bit Che 2.0 Promotion Release Party -- Tell your friends about Bit Che on your blog, website, facebook, twitter, etc and get the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) for free!
for details, click here!

Thanks everyone thats helping the community to grow around here and over the years..  :)

rrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline traxer007

• View Profile

Offline coolhot

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2013, 07:53:23 am »

I have promoted bit che on my blog http://bitche2.blogspot.com/

I love bit che and without it there would be no alternative thanks chip and i am glad youve gotten married by now !

Thanks and i can't wait to use Bit Che Plus Edition ! ;) 8)

Offline anthonylecchini

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2013, 12:47:43 am »
Ciao a tutti....come si attiva bit che Guevara??

Offline gmagyar6@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2013, 02:35:53 am »
Hi!

I have a question! :)

Can I only acces to PLUS if I make donation or is it enough to registering this forum?

'Cause, I'm registered but it dosen't unlock the standard Bit Che.

Thanks!

Gabor

Offline fredbrug

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2013, 05:29:54 pm »
Paid a 10 dollar donation via Paypal, guess what? :-[ nothing happened, no update or reply received, Is this another scam website or is Convivea genuine? :-\
Fred

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2013, 01:32:36 am »
Our apologies fredbrug.

Offline najnarrajeev1984

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2014, 05:33:26 am »
New to Bit Che?
Read this quick user guide. It will help a lot and is worth your time:   http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=1044.0

'Bit Che+ (Plus Edition)' is the power user's edition. The Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) gives you:
-Search Tabs
-Media Type searching
-Morning Coffee type extension (auto search for files based on the day of the week).

The Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) will be awarded to anyone who matches one or more of the following:

Permanent Access:
  • Anyone who donates $10 or more (please donate to my Honeymoon Fund! I'm getting married!!! :)
  • Anyone who provides a working Script for Bit Che
  • Anyone who hosts their own Script Pack for Bit Che
  • Anyone who provides a Translation of Bit Che
  • Anyone who promotes Bit Che on their blog, website, twitter, etc.
  • Anyone who provides a good suggestion that gets implemented into Bit Che
  • Anyone who helps out with the Bit Che User's Guide.

Member Access:
  • Active member on the Forums
    -Must make an effort to be apart of our community.
    -Our staff members will give you 'Karma Points' for good posts (not SPAM) anywhere on the forums (music, games, computers, p2p, internet, etc)
    -Once you have earned several 'Karma Points', you will be nominated to have your account unlocked. If enough members feel that you are making a valid effort to be apart of our community, your account will be unlocked for the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition).
    -This is not an automatic process and your account being unlocked will be subject to the moderating team of the forums. Please do not SPAM us with silly posts and give us a reason to ban you.

Important:

First off, you will need an account here on the forums. Once you have an account and have been granted Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) access (see above), you will use your Forums Email and Password to unlock Bit Che.

Made a donation?
1. Check your email. The automated system is in place that should email your Donation ID and/or unlock your Forums account (if you already have one). You can unlock Bit Che with either. Please read the email for details (or continue reading this page).

or

1. Post a reply in this thread or send me a Private Message with either your PayPal transaction ID or your PayPal email address used.
2. I will promptly unlock your account for access to the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) as soon as I can verify your transaction. Thanks!

or

Automated Account Recovery:
http://convivea.com/recover.php

LOST YOUR UNLOCK CODE? CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!!!

Do you have Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) access and need to unlock Bit Che?
From the Bit Che window:
1. Click 'About'
2. Click 'Enter Registration'
3. Enter your registered Convivea Forums email address and your account password.
4. Press 'OK'.. If it does not unlock for you and you should have access, please let me know!

NEW: Bit Che 2.0 Promotion Release Party -- Tell your friends about Bit Che on your blog, website, facebook, twitter, etc and get the Bit Che+ (Plus Edition) for free!
for details, click here!

Thanks everyone thats helping the community to grow around here and over the years..  :)

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2014, 05:34:48 am »
Paid a 10 dollar donation via Paypal, guess what? :-[ nothing happened, no update or reply received, Is this another scam website or is Convivea genuine? :-\
Fred
Chip normally does this as he sees when the donations come in I'm surprised he hasn't automated it you should be good to go.

Offline jakeohio726

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2014, 02:33:51 am »
I've donated a long long long time ago and still havent received the upgrade. Let me know if there is an issue and I do like Bit Che.

Jake

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2014, 04:52:47 am »
I've donated a long long long time ago and still havent received the upgrade. Let me know if there is an issue and I do like Bit Che.

Jake

You have already been unlocked you just need to sick your email and password in.

Offline songjunke

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2014, 04:18:35 pm »
Donation Sent
Please give me Plus Edition.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 04:27:40 pm by songjunke »

Offline milesryan

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2014, 12:57:12 pm »
I just posted your great tool on my facebook