RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Asked to install feature from Microsoft Office  (Read 9945 times)

Offline jerryrs

• View Profile
Asked to install feature from Microsoft Office
« on: November 27, 2016, 09:36:03 pm »
Every time I run Bit Che I am asked to install a missing feature from Microsoft Office. I end up canceling and then eventually Bit Che runs.  Does anyone know why it does this and how I can get it to stop prompting to install this feature?

Offline sky

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Asked to install feature from Microsoft Office
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 09:32:54 pm »
Every time I run Bit Che I am asked to install a missing feature from Microsoft Office. I end up canceling and then eventually Bit Che runs.  Does anyone know why it does this and how I can get it to stop prompting to install this feature?

Hi jerryrs,
probably (certainly) You have Microsoft Office installed and patched with AutoKMS.   Microsoft recognize this patch with name 'HackTool'.
If so, go inside folder AutoKMS, run program and press 'Uninstall': this will uninstall only this patch, but not Microsoft Office.

Then launch 'Bit Che': it works without any problem.

After this You can reinstall AutoKMS or a similar program most recent.

b.t.w.
Bit Che itself do not has any problem, even if is compiled with MS Visual Basic 6.0 (a very old compiler) then compressed with UPX.

Offline Thomas51

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Asked to install feature from Microsoft Office
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 07:47:39 am »
Whether you're a movie enthusiast, a gaming aficionado, or simply love binge-watching your favorite shows, these TVs have got you covered. best 60 inch smart tv