Bit Che > Bugs & Feature Requests

High CPU load

(1/1)

masster:
I searched for "Dosch 3D Airplanes" and Bit Che started to chew my CPU to 100% of one of the cores. Bit Che gets irresponsive, I had to close it forcefully. I am running XP Pro SP3. Yes, last version of Bit Che. 3.5b30.

iosman987:

--- Quote from: masster on January 04, 2016, 01:22:39 am ---I searched for "Dosch 3D Airplanes" and Bit Che started to chew my CPU to 100% of one of the cores. Bit Che gets irresponsive, I had to close it forcefully. I am running  krogerfeedback talktosonictalktowendys XP Pro SP3. Yes, last version of Bit Che. 3.5b30.

--- End quote ---

i guess due to licensing restrictions we are not yet available in your country. Thanks

Wendel46:

--- Quote from: iosman987 on January 30, 2020, 11:30:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: masster on January 04, 2016, 01:22:39 am ---I searched for "Dosch 3D Airplanes" and Bit Che started to chew my CPU to 100% of one of the cores. Bit Che gets irresponsive, I had to close it forcefully. I am running  krogerfeedback talktosonictalktowendys XP Pro SP3. Yes, last version of Bit Che. 3.5b30.                                                                                                                                                                                                      www.mycardstatement.com

--- End quote ---

i guess due to licensing restrictions we are not yet available in your country. Thanks

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same concern.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version