Author Topic: What are your recommendations for effective learning and memorization ?  (Read 1987 times)

Offline carmenfalcon

• If you spend too much time thinking about a thing,
    • View Profile

We learn all our lives: kindergarten, school, university, various courses, marathons, and programs. But is it effective learning, do we always enjoy the process? Probably not always. In fact, each of us has our own ways and tricks for effective learning, things that help us in preparation before an exam or in mastering new material. Have you ever had moments of despair from the strain of studying and homework? You may even have looked for who can write my paper for me, this is familiar to many students.
Our uk essay writing service has prepared some tips that may be helpful to those who want to improve their results and use their resources correctly.
1. Write it down.
When we are studying we involve more brain areas because we also add motor skills. It really helps memory retention. It is proven that the act of handwriting when the learning material is more effective than reading.
Create study notes while studying to help to improve how much you remember.
 2. Paper, not screens
Studies have shown that reading from paper rather than screens can improve comprehension and recall. 80% of students prefer to read paper versions in order to understand with better clarity. Doing research? Print it off.
3. Don't multitask
Using social media or texting while doing homework is mentally taxing and can lead to poorer grades. Distractions greatly decrease retain information. Shut off phones and social media and study uninterrupted for short periods of time.
4. Practice tests
Creating small tests helps students become more familiar with the material, remember it longer, and ultimately do better on the test. Write the questions down as you study, rather than quiz yourself, and check your answers. Re-focus on the questions you got wrong.

5. Sleep well
Getting a good night's sleep is actually an important study skill that helps students memorize better. While sleeping, the brain processes and stores information learned during the day, moving it from short-term memory to long-term memory. Forget all-nighters. You're more likely to remember details after a good night's sleep.
6. Mix it up - bring variety
Vary your study locations to get an added boost to your study sessions. Your brain picks up background information as you study and different locations help you get the material more "stick". Grab your books, a pan, and some paper and pick a different spot to study ‒ the couch, the picnic table, or under a favorite tree.
7. Eat right
If learning on an empty stomach is nearly impossible, eating the right foods can nourish the brain and put it in a learning-ready state. Certain foods nourish the brain, improve clarity, increase problem-solving abilities, and enhance recall.

I wrote for an online essay writing service and many well-known tech firms and developed my unique modern style. My favorite topics to cover are technology, education, business, and the future of work.

Offline hunternick363

• View Profile
The best recommendation for effective learning and memorization is always to try to understand the information. Secondly, the organized information or material is easy to memorize and learn. Try to develop a habit of keeping notes, and reading all information loudly is a key to memorization. In addition, students are getting dissertation writers' help while writing their dissertation papers.

Offline DonnyDeeBrash

• View Profile
It is worth pumping the memory, you can learn poetry. Study history and dates.