Author Topic: Why the UK welcomes immigrants.  (Read 29377 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Why the UK welcomes immigrants.
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 06:41:21 pm »
Flattery will get you everywhere cissie ;)

texasboy

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 09:07:00 am »
Cissie , as I told you before Billy and myself are 2 auld codgers trying to put a bit of humour into the forum. Flattery will get you nowhere, even Billy and myself dont know what our titles mean,so nothing to worry about. Just be nice and sweet to Billy and you have a friend for life. ;D
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 09:10:12 am »
Cissie , as I told you before Billy and myself are 2 auld codgers trying to put a bit of humour into the forum. Flattery will get you nowhere, even Billy and myself dont know what our titles mean,so nothing to worry about. Just be nice and sweet to Billy and you have a friend for life. ;D
cheers

yes cissie..........tex is right..... ;)

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 09:32:16 am »
:-[ ....  oh.. are you.. tsk tsk... well.. nice to hear that.. will wait for Tex's response... hehe... you look like a nice guy, however looks can be deceiving.. but your a moderator so i had better be kinds... um... nice to meet you Sir Billy..  :)

I'll protect you from the wrath of Billy if he abuses his mod power, so don't worry about that  ;D
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

cissie

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 09:42:52 am »
Thank you for your protetion Quantam... much appreciated.. you never know how these other two maybe putting their heads together... hehe.. :D

texasboy

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 09:47:17 am »
:-[ ....  oh.. are you.. tsk tsk... well.. nice to hear that.. will wait for Tex's response... hehe... you look like a nice guy, however looks can be deceiving.. but your a moderator so i had better be kinds... um... nice to meet you Sir Billy..  :)

I'll protect you from the wrath of Billy if he abuses his mod power, so don't worry about that  ;D
Good one Quantum. ;D We might need a thread to explain what titles actually mean,
cheers

cissie

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 12:09:36 pm »
I must admit.. after being in some forums.. this one is such a breath of fresh air.. and so interesting.  Look forward to being a regualar poster.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 09:02:35 am »
OMG.....l'd better watch my step.....don't want Quantum after me......been there done that......hi quantum buddy...l'm being a good boy ...LOL

texasboy

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 08:42:40 am »
I must admit.. after being in some forums.. this one is such a breath of fresh air.. and so interesting.  Look forward to being a regualar poster.
;D Even ladies from OZ are welcome.
cheers

Offline jessicapaul

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2022, 01:37:45 am »
Hello! I don't think that we should stop anyone from coming to the UK whether they are from any nation or whatever they do. But the important part is what do they plan to do in the UK or wherever they go. There are a lot of things that one should keep in mind before visiting a country. Moreover, you also mentioned something about a best night vision scope add on...well the person should be questioned about it whether he was going to use it for spying or some other activities.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 12:51:14 am by jessicapaul »

Offline jimmytp

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2022, 09:51:00 pm »
If a person files for an EN country, they and their immediate family will be granted residency permits that may be renewed indefinitely as long as the investment in that nation continues. According to the International Monetary Fund, having a second passport offers several advantages, including the opportunity to travel without the visas required by your original passport or to abandon your native country. You can check details for golden visa programs at https://immigrantinvest.com/golden-visa-en/. It will assist you in understanding the process.

Offline carmax

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2023, 04:18:38 pm »
UK of course welcomes immigrants, but only on paper. Although, what am I talking about. I will never emigrate from USA to UK. So there is no point of this conversation.

Offline zobralo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2023, 07:25:03 pm »
Neither would I want to emigrate anywhere. I earn enough to live in the USA, even this is not the cheapest country to live it. I just love it. If I need to visit the UK, I will do it on Scottish Jeep Tours as I love Scotland and its beautiful nature. This company also proved to be a good one for organizing spectacular tours.