RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: yet another tragedy  (Read 9936 times)

texasboy

yet another tragedy
« on: September 27, 2006, 09:10:29 am »
http://www.ntlworld.com/news/story_world.php?page_zone=223.1.2&storyid=41374408
Why do they keep picking on school children.? Sad Bast*rds.
cheers

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
Re: yet another tragedy
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 11:11:19 am »
These incidents always have a reference to the Columbine shooting... Even in that article just randomly stuck on the bottom there. I think people should start looking outside this incident!

bosoxfan

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 10:57:53 am »
These incidents always have a reference to the Columbine shooting... Even in that article just randomly stuck on the bottom there. I think people should start looking outside this incident!
Did you see the part where this school was only a short drive from columbine?  ;)

kujo

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 03:11:49 am »

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 07:22:38 pm »
Did you see the part where this school was only a short drive from columbine?  ;)
But do you still think it was influenced by the Columbine High School shooting? I say even if it was across the road it wouldn't matter, it's all in the minds of the people doing it. I doubt they are copy cats, just someone who sets their beliefs on something they have been brainwashed (possibly by themselves) into.

See now the BBC version that Kujo has posted points to something a little better. "The police said there were indications that he was motivated by an incident that happened some 20 years ago." This is why I think everyone shouldn't look at the Columbine Shooting as a catylst for these events, rather a domino trigger.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 07:25:35 pm by TheNightWatchman »

texasboy

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 08:30:57 am »
http://www.ntlworld.com/news/story_world.php?page_zone=223.1.2&storyid=257085
Another sad one,especially when you learn that the people who had stayed on the bungalow the week before became sick.
cheers

jeannibordelli

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 06:40:08 pm »
And after that ... you find such sick movies on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=B2CaL0owJ7I
It's about a Mexican war between 2 gangs. And this video was ment to lauch with members of the Gulf-cartel.

Sick Sick Sick
Is there any dignity in the world left?