Author Topic: at last registered!  (Read 10806 times)

sHaDYvB

at last registered!
« on: December 06, 2006, 08:40:25 am »
Hii guys,

i've been unable to register for more than a week , the anti-robot pic didn't show at all :(

so .. i've seen your request for translations .. and i've made the arabic translation ..

and about the script documentation , it's made good , but very hard to apply ( too many xxx and zz , and h and more :s ) , i should have more time to read and understand , and more and more to make a script ,,,

so i'll make it easy on my self and delay that to after my exams :p

i think u make them easily ( u created the script lanuage ) , so if it is so , then tell me and i'll post you the list of the best torrent sites there on the net ..

sHaDYvB

Re: at last registered!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 08:42:40 am »
BTW , i'll upload the translation when i get home :p

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 01:15:31 pm »
excellent, the translation will be a great addition!

i'm not sure why the registration was giving you problems, but I just upgraded our forums to a new version so I'm glad you finally were able to register here. welcome to the forums..

in the next few weeks i will try to write up some better help documents, etc, and see if I can make writing scripts easier for other people. Getting some more user submitted scripts would definitely be a huge plus for the project since I'm devoting almost all of my time now into the actual development of the program and not so much the scripts..

thanks!
-chip
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

sHaDYvB

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 03:35:51 am »
here is the translation

and plz tell me if i can now use the advanced version ..

and i'll be checking for time to time about the new scriting docs. , i really want to make huge number of scripts :p but need an easy way  ;D

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 04:31:52 am »
thanks for the translation.. i'll include it with the setup files asap. also i've given you access to the Guevara Edition..

let me know if you try writing any scripts and have any questions.. i think the best way is to just give it a shot. soon you will get the hang of how the variables are used and manipulated...

thanks!
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.