RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Best Game Ever  (Read 118593 times)

lting77

Re: Best Game Ever
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2010, 12:08:43 am »
gta iv - free roam, i live in nyc and can recognize the landmarks
           car mods

2nd place

d/generation - oldie but goodie isometric battling against evil biotech genome corp

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2011, 05:17:56 pm »
I like Syphon Filter 1 and 2, geesh took me and my brother several weeks at non stop playing  to complete the game.

Did I spell that right?

TheHalf™

Bheartca

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2011, 04:42:29 am »
I don't play many console games anymore (cause i have crazed toddlers the tear up my home on an hourly basis) but i'd have to say my favorite recent games are Fable 3 and Little Big Planet. All time best game ever for me would be Final Fantasy IX. Most guys would argue Final Fantasy VII (as does my husband) but I think IX was a much cooler game to play.

<3Bheartca

haisam315

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2011, 10:12:31 pm »
AGE OF EMPIRE 3

steveo850

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2011, 07:14:26 am »
theres tooooo many to chose from... but any of the call of duties are great

Offline DjSkudz11

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2012, 08:20:19 pm »
Id have to say Dead Space is a pretty good game lol O0

jamescook7782

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2012, 04:18:19 pm »
Mafia is actually certainly not the greatest Game Ever !!!!

socratesone

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2012, 10:51:37 am »
I came to this forum accidentally while looking for a bittorrent search aggregator (finding bit che), and registered for this thread, and will probably never post in this forum again.

I love all of the games (the ones I've played, at least) that have been mentioned - I'm more into RTS games than FPSs, but I have to say that, without a doubt, the best game ever created, by far, is a game that came out about 2 years ago, I never thought anything of it, and picked it up one day in a bargain bin at K-mart for $15, thinking it wouldn't be that great, but it turned out to be the most amazing gaming experience I've ever had. That game is "brutal legend".

It has SO MUCH of all of the elements that I love about my favorite games, plus an AWESOME soundtrack (esp. if you like heavy metal), incredible world detail, the art, the cut scenes, everything... it's just a near perfect gaming experience.

The game play itself has sent SO MUCH serotonin coursing through my brain that I'm still amazed I can take pleasure in anything else.

It has the best of RTS and the best of action-oriented games. You can interact with every type of character in the game using double-teams, and everything - from the music, to the fighting style, to the characters, to the world - which is just a work of art - is all based around classic heavy metal, which performances and cameos by Rock Legends.

It is, without a doubt, the single greatest game ever made, and for some reason, it seams as if nobody has every played it.

Before this, my two favorite games were GTA4 and AOE. This game blows them both away.

Oh, and the most deliciously evil game playing experience ever is to play as Emperor Deviculous.

Here is a clip showing the first 5 minutes of gameplay in story mode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0VbktA-0I

jamescook7782

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2012, 07:00:12 am »
I don't play numerous console games any longer (cause i have crazed toddlers the rip up my own home on some sort of hourly basis) however i'd have to say my own favorite latest games are really Fable 3 and additionally Minimal Big Globe. Every one of the time best game ever for me could be Final Fantasy IX. Many lads would argue Final Fantasy VII (because does my husband) but I think IX ended up being a much cooler game to try out.

NYC Tanning Salons

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2012, 12:30:24 am »
Has anyone tried the new Star Wars game? Is it Wii, I've seen the commercial but I'm not a Wii holder.

TheHalf™

sdkaos

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2012, 11:32:37 pm »
Bulletstorm is now my favorite game, must try it.

Offline Ian

• Best Place On The Internet
  • Newbie Member
  • Convivea..The Best Place On Earth...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2012, 03:29:04 am »
Star Wars Rouge Squadron 3D......Awsome Flight Game...I wish they would update that game so i can play it again..In 64bit Anyway...
Ian...

Offline ba55meister

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2012, 07:40:36 am »
Max Payne, Quake, Counter-Strike and World of Tanks currently!

Offline whitneyH6234

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2012, 03:11:46 am »
The Best game ever is the Assassins Creed versions. I love the game and the story sequence of the game. Every part of the game revealing new secrets about the assassins. Altair and Ezio were great assassins with great skill and can't wait to see and play with connor. Waiting for the Assassins Creed III eagerly which will be released in october 2012.  :)

Offline cherrymel

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2012, 11:52:18 am »
red alert 2
red alert (yuri's revenge)
warcraft
audition ayodance