RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: One Very Important Question!  (Read 8482 times)

sHaDYvB

One Very Important Question!
« on: December 19, 2006, 08:18:50 pm »
hii guys ..

among it's competitors .. Bit Che Guevara Edition is considered the king .. ( in my point of view as a user who used alot of alike utilites ) ..

so why not expand the program field to include other things than torrents ( cracks , programs , imdb movie details , bla bla bla .. )  .. i'm saying why not make a parser that depends on scripts to handle it's searches , and according to the script it outputs wanted data as wanted, whether it's for torrents or anything else ..

this is pretty good things i think to do .. a script parser that is fully flexible and that does what is told to do .. take input and outputs like ordered ..

chip .. i think you shall consider this idea for a next project .. and if you really like it , you would find many people to help you in such creation ..

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: One Very Important Question!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 11:11:09 am »
while Bit Che's engine and parser *could* be used to create a script for just about anything, I definitely don't have plans to expand Bit Che design beyond handling 'torrents'. but, given with the GE edition the ability to add/configure profiles, you could easily add a 'Cracks' type profile, then make some crack sites scripts..  or whatever.

but i do like the idea of maybe moving such into a different program that is even more entirely script based..  but i dont think i should head in that direction until the script engine is polished up and made easier to use..  especially since Bit Che was my first attempt at even writing a script language/parser engine, but I do think this has potential for some pretty cool possibilities in the future..

-  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 11:53:15 pm »
Having the ability to do something like that would be very cool. But yeah I think essentially you would need to come out with a Bit Che Script Language v2, that was more human readable and had more power over what you can do (doing both of those at once is very very hard lol).

However, I think Bit Che should remain primarily torrents, Bit Che may be king among torrent searchers, I think Google will remain king among internet searchers  ;)
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

sHaDYvB

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 04:46:05 pm »
@Chip

you're right about not being the right time to think about something like that .. but it's an idea that should be put on the schedule! ;)

and about the profile thing .. i think i'll give it a try , though there should be somethings that should be changed like list fields and some keywords that the program use ..

but however, it'd be more easier to think in such an idea when we have Script Language v2 ( as Quantum said :P )

@Quantum

BitChe is really the king now ( though it needs alittle more search sites , which i'll try to help at when i finish my exams ) , and Google won't be nothing other the most powerful king in internet searching ( though i began to doubt their strategies to dominiate the Earth! first youtube , then blogger , then ... i think M$ is next :P ) ..