Author Topic: Your favorite sandwich  (Read 45881 times)

kujo

Re: Your favorite sandwich
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 12:43:52 am »
corn beef and colslaw :P

texasboy

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 04:59:07 am »
Bacon & HP Brown Sauce.. great for hangovers too lol
;D That must be a standard for Man U fans ::) You will probably be eating a lot of them before the season is over.BLUE sandwiches will be the in thing lol.
cheers

texasboy

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 05:45:32 am »

Sounds good Kujo. Any HP sauce|? ;D
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2007, 04:23:30 pm »
Bacon & HP Brown Sauce.. great for hangovers too lol
;D That must be a standard for Man U fans ::) You will probably be eating a lot of them before the season is over.BLUE sandwiches will be the in thing lol.
cheers

Yeah, Tex....they will prob be sandwitched between Man U (no: 1) and Arsenal (no: 3).....he he he

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2007, 06:53:31 pm »
Mine would be hot ham, (Batistoni) cappicola, hot pepper jack cheese and a dab of hot salsa....ummm UMMM. lol

texasboy

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 08:53:14 am »
Mine would be hot ham, (Batistoni) cappicola, hot pepper jack cheese and a dab of hot salsa....ummm UMMM. lol

;D There`s the Italian coming out in you.Havent had jack cheese in a long time. Sounds good.
cheers

Offline Ronin47

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2007, 08:09:19 am »
at the moment its
avocado bacon and bree yum :)

MinLo

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2007, 03:55:47 pm »
The roast chicken breast sandwich from Subway.........Italian herb and chz bread with shredded chz instead of the sliced chz.......Add some black pepper,oregeano,ranch,banana peppers,green peppers, lettuce and pickles on the side.........YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 03:59:46 pm by MinLo »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2007, 03:57:17 pm »
The roast chicken breast snadwich from Subway.........Italian herb and chz bread with shredded chz instead of the sliced chz.......Add some black pepper,oregeano,ranch,banana peppers,green peppers, lettuce and pickles on the side.........YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew..Minlo :o

MinLo

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2007, 04:01:20 pm »
Ham sandwich for me....just looking at one makes me hungry....mmmmmm.. ::)

I don't like ham so I guess were total oppisites when it comes to food.......
Among other things....j/k :D

cissie

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2007, 06:48:49 pm »

Ooh.. yes.. I LOVE corned beef, and coleslaw..yummo.. I always try to have some coleslaw homemade in the fridge every week during summer.. great with any meat in a sanger.. mmmmmm..

texasboy

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2007, 06:04:09 am »
The roast chicken breast sandwich from Subway.........Italian herb and chz bread with shredded chz instead of the sliced chz.......Add some black pepper,oregeano,ranch,banana peppers,green peppers, lettuce and pickles on the side.........YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM

Tried the italian herb and cheese bread from Subway yesterday.Chicken/cheese/peppers etc. Very appetising and easy to demolish. However I find when Subway toast bread there is little or no substance left  in the bread . Sometimes its better to not toast. We have many order your own sandwich stores which make up your order the way you want it for less than Subway. In other words "Doorstops". The way the working class like them. ;D
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 05:13:36 pm »

Tried the italian herb and cheese bread from Subway yesterday.Chicken/cheese/peppers etc. Very appetising and easy to demolish. However I find when Subway toast bread there is little or no substance left  in the bread . Sometimes its better to not toast. We have many order your own sandwich stores which make up your order the way you want it for less than Subway. In other words "Doorstops". The way the working class like them. ;D
cheers

Doorsteps,....Tex......lol

trrntgrl

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2007, 07:46:28 am »
Grilled cheese is my fave....sometimes I vary it and add sliced tomato's in there...I'm a rebel!

that egg n onion sounds yummy but don't think anyone would talk to me for days and certainly would get no kisses!

used to love creamed cheese and grape jelly sandwiches too!

ooooh how about cucumber sandwich  those are good (and healthy)

texasboy

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 08:55:12 am »
Grilled cheese is my fave....sometimes I vary it and add sliced tomato's in there...I'm a rebel!

that egg n onion sounds yummy but don't think anyone would talk to me for days and certainly would get no kisses!

used to love creamed cheese and grape jelly sandwiches too!

ooooh how about cucumber sandwich  those are good (and healthy)

;D Grilled cheese.Yes!!But add some fresh sliced hot jalapena`s and tomato. Sprinkle pepper and a little garlic. Carefully wash down with an ice cold apple juice. Yum`mmm
Throw the cucumber out the window.lol
cheers