RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Unofficial UK football page  (Read 230378 times)

texasboy

Unofficial UK football page
« on: January 16, 2007, 08:03:17 am »
 ;D
This is the slot that all our UK football fans can post their opinions as to whats happening . Please feel free to give us your opinions  on whats happening in the premier and other leagues. Liverpool,Arsenal Chelsea and Even man-u. Who will win the league? Profile on players . YOU TALK
cheers
PLS do not slag off other members teams intentionally. ;)
cheers
present standings.
 P W D L GD PTS
1. Manchester United 23 18 3 2 36 57
2. Chelsea 23 15 6 2 24 51
3. Liverpool 23 13 4 6 19 43
4. Arsenal 23 12 6 5 24 42
5. Bolton Wanderers 23 12 4 7 6 40

« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 08:11:43 am by texasboy »

sykoactiv8d

Re: Unofficial UK football page
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 10:25:03 am »
Well, anyone that pays attention to the EPL will know that Man United are top got of to a flyin winnin start to the season and have still maintained that throughout. I think everyone is expecting Man United to go thru a "bad spell" but personally as a supporter i cant see that happenin really. Who knows i guess we'll see.. whats ppls views on this?

texasboy

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 05:06:30 am »
Well, anyone that pays attention to the EPL will know that Man United are top got of to a flyin winnin start to the season and have still maintained that throughout. I think everyone is expecting Man United to go thru a "bad spell" but personally as a supporter i cant see that happenin really. Who knows i guess we'll see.. whats ppls views on this?

;D Its a shame that BLUE SKY syndrome may shatter that dream.lol
cheers

Where`s danny251 these days?? another Man U supporter, Thought he might get this post moving.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 09:24:47 am by texasboy »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 03:43:12 pm »
Liverpoooooooool..............Liverpooooooooooooool..........c'mon you scousers............l will be a Lverpool supporter this weekend ::)

:D

texasboy

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 09:40:25 am »
Liverpoooooooool..............Liverpooooooooooooool..........c'mon you scousers............l will be a Lverpool supporter this weekend ::)

;D Your tried that one before and they lost.He, He.cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 12:19:13 am »

;D Your tried that one before and they lost.He, He.cheers

but not this time Tex..............Liverpool 2....Chelsea 0..........Yessssssssssssssssssss :D

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 12:31:08 am »
Oh heck I am thinking NFL and the games to be played on January 21, 2007. New England @ Indianapolis and New Orleans @ Chicago. Now I know the topic read UK football, but should read sports football.  :P

texasboy

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 08:12:36 am »
Oh heck I am thinking NFL and the games to be played on January 21, 2007. New England @ Indianapolis and New Orleans @ Chicago. Now I know the topic read UK football, but should read sports football.  :P
;D Sorry Half, feel free to open another post for USA  and NFL.
In the meantime my BLUE  team  got stuffed by the Scousers 2-0.  Sad? yes, but at least it wasnt Man-U. Everyone gets hi-cups ::)
cheers
Dont even think about it BILLY ;)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 08:55:33 am by texasboy »

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 12:20:10 pm »
Wow liverpool won a game? As an Arsenal supporter, and a few of my mates being Liverpool supporters... was a fun FA Cup/Carling Cup weekend last week. They must have got pretty pissed off at the 6-3, and 3-1 scores and put out a force against Chelsea haha!

Hmmm Arsenal V Man U tonight though eh?

texasboy

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 04:54:02 am »
Wow liverpool won a game? As an Arsenal supporter, and a few of my mates being Liverpool supporters... was a fun FA Cup/Carling Cup weekend last week. They must have got pretty pissed off at the 6-3, and 3-1 scores and put out a force against Chelsea haha!

Hmmm Arsenal V Man U tonight though eh?

;D Keep that thought. .lol  You will now notice how quiet the Man U fans have become.
At least Rooney scored one in their 2-1 DEFEAT by Arsenal.
Like I said Hic-CUP.
cheers

Offline Ronin47

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 09:26:11 am »
makes the 2nd spot more interesting ;)

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 12:53:28 pm »
Hey billy, you feeling the blues after that? Is it ironic that you lose in your blue shirts

Arsenal 2 -1 Man U That's twice this season and someone's trying to say you're the league leaders?  :P

Enjoy this little picture

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2007, 02:21:43 pm »
Hmmmmmm.........thanx for that Banana.............buddy >:(

but what can't speak, can't lie....Man U is still 6 points ahead of chelsea, and still top of the premiership. need i say more?? ::)

Oh.....and l might draw yer attention to Ricky Hatton, a boy from my home town, in the greater Manchester area, who won a world boxing title in Las Vegas, last saturday  ;)

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 04:37:10 pm »
What I still don't understand from watching that game, is how up himself Christiano Ronaldo is... he's the pretty boy with an attitude! Which is a shame because he sort of floats around the pitch like no one else is there haha.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 08:11:40 pm »
What I still don't understand from watching that game, is how up himself Christiano Ronaldo is... he's the pretty boy with an attitude! Which is a shame because he sort of floats around the pitch like no one else is there haha.

Ronaldo floats like a butterfly, and stings like a bee  ;D