RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Unofficial UK football page  (Read 232459 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Unofficial UK football page
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2007, 08:20:38 pm »
Glory glory Man United,   glory glory Man United,   glory, glory Man United,   and the Reds go marching on, on, on.................... up yours Chelsea   he he he

Edwin Van Dersar saved three penalties, and won the match for us last saturday...yippeeeeeeeee
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 08:24:28 pm by billyfridge »

cissie

« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2007, 08:24:40 pm »
yes Billy, and at the end of the year, we will be singing this to Tex, Minlo, Mac117  etc. etc. etc... hhehehehe...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 08:31:32 pm by cissie »

cissie

« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2007, 08:32:33 pm »

RULE
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 08:34:30 pm by cissie »

texasboy

« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2007, 08:28:43 am »
 ;D ;D ;D Cissie this was only a friendly match as the season has not yet started.  ManU had theiir full team on the field while CHELSEA were down to 50% due to injuries, Dont count your chickens yet. As Mr Mourinio said.

"But what makes me really happy and confident is that one side was a team almost in the maximum of their power if you look at Manchester United's team last season and the team they played here.

"If you look at the Chelsea team, we are speaking about less than 50% of the team. But we competed against them. They were not better than us, I am not going to say we were better than them but it is fair to say nobody was better than anybody. That has given us confidence for the start of the season against Birmingham."
We will watch you cry later. ;D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 07:21:23 am by texasboy »

weera

« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2007, 02:05:40 am »
;D ;D ;D Cissie this was only a friendly match as the season has not yet started.  ManU had theiir full team on the field while CHELSEA were down to 50% due to injuries, Dont count your chickens yet. As Mr Mourinio said.

"But what makes me really happy and confident is that one side was a team almost in the maximum of their power if you look at Manchester United's team last season and the team they played here.

"If you look at the Chelsea team, we are speaking about less than 50% of the team. But we competed against them. They were not better than us, I am not going to say we were better than them but it is fair to say nobody was better than anybody. That has given us confidence for the start of the season against Birmingham."
We will watch you cry later. ;D

can't argue with that Tex..
full team versus half team and they only could win it by penalty.. sad may I say.. lol

as I said earlier...

Chelsea's on the way!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 04:29:18 am by texasboy »

texasboy

« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2007, 04:27:33 am »
can't argue with that Tex..
full team versus half team and they only could win it by penalty.. sad may I say.. lol

as I said earlier...

Chelsea's on the way!

Well weera, its strange how things can turn around in one day. CHELSEA had a comfortable win over Birmingham, while the mighty Man U could only manage a 0-0 draw againsts Readings 10 men. Definetly going to be a BLUE year with Arsenal in 2nd place. ;D
cheers
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 04:30:17 am by texasboy »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2007, 06:30:54 pm »
Oh Yeah.............dream on guys ::) Birmingham put two goals past Chelsea....they are going to leak goals all season...he he he

gr1ngo

« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2007, 09:18:23 pm »
after watching all the highlights from the weekend, i think arsenal will not be far away this season.
still playing nice footy and look like they will always score goals.
they are my pick for this year.

texasboy

« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2007, 09:25:45 am »
 ;D ;D ;D Dear weera and gringo. this is an open note to all those Man U fans out there.
They failed again with a 1-1 draw with Portsmouth today. (Downhill this season). Meanwhile the mighty CHELSEA had another win against Reading. What can I say. Its been a BLUE,BLUE day ;D
cheers

With billy only on once a week .and cissie probably working long hours we wont see much opposition this season.
Arsenal still doing well. That will please NightWatchman.lol
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 09:41:23 am by texasboy »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2007, 05:45:20 pm »
Don't you believe it Tex, and Co'................we will be here rubbing yer blue noses in it all season ;)

cissie

« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2007, 08:47:00 am »
Ditto what he said... even if we don't win, look out when you guys lose one now..hehehehehe.... rub rub rub....  :-*

texasboy

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2007, 12:42:30 am »
 ;D ;D ;D I`m not at my desk right now, but I just heard a terrible rumour. Man City beat Man U 1-0 today,
perhaps Billy or cissie would be able to give me an update?? :-[
cheers

gr1ngo

« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2007, 02:59:52 am »
;D ;D ;D I`m not at my desk right now, but I just heard a terrible rumour. Man City beat Man U 1-0 today,
cheers

seems to me it is a bit quiet or maybe the net connection may be down......i can confirm...Man u...got humpted by no other than the hounded out ex England managers team 1-0 as stated.....hope they have the stomach for the relegation fight. ::)

texasboy

« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2007, 05:10:42 am »
cheers

seems to me it is a bit quiet or maybe the net connection may be down......i can confirm...Man u...got humped by no other than the hounded out ex England managers team 1-0 as stated.....hope they have the stomach for the relegation fight. ::)

;D Does that mean that Man U are very near the bottom of the league table? Nice to see CHELSEA didn't lose their match with Liverpool.

Strange low key start for Man U , perhaps they will pick up the pieces later and save themselves from relegation.
cheers

Cant wait for my mate Weera to see this. I`m sure he will be very underhand with his comments ::)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:16:08 am by texasboy »

cissie

« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2007, 08:30:45 am »
That's okay.. we have some injury, need to re-group and get things sorted.. all in due time boys.. all in due time.  I am not in the slightest bit worried, never know, we may just fly home in the end.. its very early days yet, so don't let's get too cocky with your Chelsea team yet.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 08:36:32 am by texasboy »