Author Topic: Unofficial UK football page  (Read 232482 times)

texasboy

Re: Unofficial UK football page
« Reply #195 on: October 28, 2007, 08:51:12 am »
 ;D ;D NWM a squeaky  one today. Still Arsenal didnt lose. I predict 4-1 for you against Man U  next week. And stop worrying about CHELSEA it`s all under control.
cheers

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 28, 2007, 07:04:59 pm »
Squeaky? HA!

Should have win 3-1, had two good strikes off the post. The only reason they even scored was because the wall moved during a free kick and the ball went straight through  :-\ It was one way traffic for pretty much the whole game.

Billy will be upset if its Arsenal 4-1 Man U, I don't think it will be quite a drobbing. Perhaps Arsenal 2-1 Man U, mmm especially with Mr Tevez (who, I might add, scored the goal to win 1-0 against us with West Ham last season... and possibly is my favourite striker not playing for Arsenal) 
But there's no way you're winning at the Emirates Billy! ;D

Oh and Chelsea... 6-0! Haha was the City goal keeper hung over or something?  :P

Gah, Fox Sports here isn't showing the carling cup match on wednesday. There isn't a good place to download/stream the games are there?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 11:33:50 pm by TheNightWatchman »

texasboy

« Reply #197 on: October 30, 2007, 09:48:30 am »
 ;D ;D Ah yes NWM  I see what you mean 1-1 until the dying moments and Arsenal slip another one in when Rooney is sent off again.lol. Yes Chelsea surprised everyone but thats the way things will go to the final.
cheers

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 03, 2007, 03:49:06 pm »
Don't think either one of us wanted a draw, but I'll take it  :D

Was quite a good game... but this is what you get for only putting on 1 striker in the first half! At least he had 3 up there in the second.

And that was not an own goal! Rooney deserves cred.

texasboy

« Reply #199 on: November 06, 2007, 06:49:46 am »
 ;D ;D ;D  LIVERPOOL what a match. Everytime I looked back another one was in the net.
Liverpool 8 Bestikas 0. Premier v 4th division ::)  A turkey for xmas.lol
cheers
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:51:21 am by texasboy »

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2007, 04:18:56 pm »
Wow, well I think they needed it (the win and the goal difference) if they want to stay in Champions League.

I think a... hmm lets say 3-0 victory for Arsenal will be on the cards today. Was 7-0 last time but I think being away might bring the goals down a bit. Walcott to start I hope!

Who are we playing this weekend? I haven't even looked... hope it CHELSEA... they're the only ones of the top 6 we haven't played...  ;D

Oh and I see Chelsea have got back on top of their group table after a bit of a struggle at the start... Haha and Avarm is looking to buy Ronaldinho for "anything up to 100m pounds". This gets to the point when I think... how is that profitable? Sure he will bring a lot of fans to the club... but the money has already done that with the players they now have? I suppose January will see a few Chelsea players leave though, considering Mourinho has gone.

What do you think Tex, is Lampard going to stick around?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 04:28:03 pm by TheNightWatchman »

texasboy

« Reply #201 on: November 07, 2007, 09:29:46 am »
 ;D Lampard loves Chelsea. Chelsea loves Lampard, never mind the missed penalties, I think they will come to a suitable agreement.lol
cheers

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2007, 03:49:55 pm »
Looks like Chelsea are going to buy Ronaldinho AND Lulinha haha! Looking for some tricky feet in the squad?

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 09, 2007, 11:47:02 am »
[From press conference]
“Fabregas is under contract with us. If Barcelona want to buy any player under contract then I’ll give them my phone number. But I think they have it because they just bought Thierry Henry.”

“Still would you be open to an offer?” enquired a journalist.

“No chance,” Wenger replied.

;D

Now lets hope Mirror/Guardian/Express/Star will all stop printing stories about Fab4 leaving to Barca/Real Madrid  ::)

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 17, 2007, 09:50:04 pm »
Have Israel saved us???

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 17, 2007, 10:45:29 pm »
Have Israel saved us???

looks like it Banana......what a stroke of luck, and Beckham back!!!....we could go on and win it now....in fact i might put a few quid on them ;D

texasboy

« Reply #206 on: November 18, 2007, 07:21:47 am »
Have Israel saved us???

looks like it Banana......what a stroke of luck, and Beckham back!!!....we could go on and win it now....in fact i might put a few quid on them ;D
2/1 billy max £1.lol Becks will be too busy shopping with Victoria to make any difference I accept paypal or cash. >:D
cheers

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 20, 2007, 05:32:33 pm »
just over 12 hours to the match  ;D should be good

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 21, 2007, 01:10:44 pm »
Hmm well 'good' would certainly NOT be the word I would describe the game now after watching it... Too bad that I'm in England during the Euro 2008 campaign,  it would have been great to watch them from the pubs  :(

texasboy

« Reply #209 on: November 22, 2007, 05:29:41 am »
Hmm well 'good' would certainly NOT be the word I would describe the game now after watching it... Too bad that I'm in England during the Euro 2008 campaign,  it would have been great to watch them from the pubs  :(

Now we will have Billy after us saying that if Rooney had have been fit they could have won 6-o ;D
Premier league players trying to play world class football. England were crap and they know it. Even N. Ireland had a good scrap especially when you think that the cost of one Spanish player is more than the whole N.I. team gets in wages for a year.  The pub is still your best bet NWM.lol
cheers