Author Topic: uh... Hello  (Read 37275 times)

kyopedlr

uh... Hello
« on: January 18, 2007, 04:30:47 pm »
Hey guys, I am back... kinda... lots have happend. Uni and stuff keep me busy... hopefully I'll be able to help out again. I'll try and get my ass on Convivea as much as possible.

-kyopedlr

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: uh... Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 04:56:04 pm »
OMG...............hi kyo......where you been?............l thought you were shacked up with some chick somewhere ;)

kyopedlr

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 05:08:54 pm »
not really, I was slumbering. This is the first time I have woken up since... well... Christmas. before that I was out for a few weeks. It was a nice nap. Almost time for school again though, I start Uni in 1 week.

-kyopedlr

cissie

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 05:15:00 pm »
mmmmmmm.... sounds like a mighty big sleepin... nice to meet you.. i am cissie.. haven't heard much about you, but am sure we will get acquainted.

kyopedlr

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 05:21:11 pm »
Nice to meet you as well. I'm more of the black sheep of the forum. I go in and out of slumber from time to time. Hopefully I can stay awake long enough to be of some use to the board.

-kyopedlr

cissie

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 05:29:25 pm »
sounds good.. are you a uni student ... if so what are you studying.. if you don't mind me asking.

kyopedlr

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 05:49:27 pm »
I don't mind, all questions are welcome. I am a very open person. I am wrapping up my second year in college. I attend classes at GMU (George Mason University) in Virginia. I live about 15-20 minutes away from Washington,DC. My current major is Computer Science and hopefully next year I will graduate and continue with my goal of obtaining a Masters in Software Engineering (I think). After that... who knows? I have entertained the option of getting another masters (might as well, Masters in ITE and CS are only different by a few courses).

-kyopedlr

cissie

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 07:21:05 pm »
Sounds good kyo.. (may I call you that)... then the world will be your oyster.. best of luck to you. :)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 07:23:12 pm »
he he he....kyo eats enough oysters ::)

kyopedlr

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 08:08:51 pm »
Billy eats enough oysters for enough of us. Just remember not to remind him of the old pre-Jurassic oysters... those where tough on him when he was young....

-kyopedlr

cissie

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 08:20:33 pm »
Pre Jurassic... oh my.. where can i get some of those.. he is so well preserved.. i wouldn't mind some of those myself..  ::) not that i am old or anything.. *cough cough*..

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 11:03:04 pm »
Hey Kyo, nice to see you around!

Know the feeling of Uni taking up so much of your life, back in a week myself.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 08:34:00 am »
Billy eats enough oysters for enough of us. Just remember not to remind him of the old pre-Jurassic oysters... those where tough on him when he was young....

-kyopedlr

Hmmmmmm.....thanx for that Kyo........................buddy  :(

:D

texasboy

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 08:51:48 am »
 ;D Thanks for the PM Kyo Yes, as far as I know Billy is still with us  Memory (Ram) fading a bit but still able to converse once in a while,Will send him your regards.
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 08:55:20 am »
;D Thanks for the PM Kyo Yes, as far as I know Billy is still with us  Memory (Ram) fading a bit but still able to converse once in a while,Will send him your regards.
cheers

Tex...................

:D