Author Topic: uh... Hello  (Read 37246 times)

kyopedlr

Re: uh... Hello
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 12:18:44 pm »
;D Thanks for the PM Kyo Yes, as far as I know Billy is still with us  Memory (Ram) fading a bit but still able to converse once in a while,Will send him your regards.
cheers

I remember him calling on me before. His entire body (PC) crashed and had to get a new one. The wonders of technology these days...

-kyopedlr

Offline bigdaveangell

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 12:26:41 pm »
Welcome back kyo. Its good to see you in the forums again

<a href="http://www.l33tsig.net/" title="L33TSig">bigdaveangell's L33TSig[/url]

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 12:17:11 pm »
Hey kyo.

You seem to have gone a lot more goth in recent times... not emo i hope?

kyopedlr

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 03:53:00 pm »
Hey kyo.

No, DEFINETLY not emo. I just read more Goth & Lolita Bible as well as KERA. Find my style, and dress accordingly. I do have a few pics on photobucket of me in "school clothes"... Still looking for more chains though... Oh, I got a full armored ring now...

-kyopedlr

cissie

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 04:09:36 pm »
Hey kyo.

No, DEFINETLY not emo. I just read more Goth & Lolita Bible as well as KERA. Find my style, and dress accordingly. I do have a few pics on photobucket of me in "school clothes"... Still looking for more chains though... Oh, I got a full armored ring now...

-kyopedlr

I hope your talking about one for your finger Kyo.. seems that people are beginning to give me a very different opinion of you.. especially that Sir Billy.. hehe.. :D

kyopedlr

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 04:40:29 pm »
I wish I had one of those... but I don't... Not like I need it anyway... stamina is good as is... I'm young... I'll survive 2 rounds... maybe 8

-kyopedlr

cissie

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 04:50:48 pm »
OOPS!!!! Kyo.. (cissie whispers....sssshhhhh... i meant.. ring = butt) okay.. get it now.. hehe.. sssshhh... don't tell anyone.. i may get growled at..  ::)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 06:58:42 pm »

texasboy

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2007, 05:40:32 am »

But Billy it may have been an innocent remark. Ring me and we might be able to sort this out. Its not the end of the world yet. ::)
cheers

cissie

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 06:38:58 am »
Uh Oh.... Kyo... looks like i am in trouble from Sir Billy... hehehe... I can't see any fuss.. mmmmm... ok

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2007, 07:26:24 am »
Hey kyo.

-kyopedlr

Sounds cool  :). I'm not that much in to goth myself, but the girl I very much like at the moment is massively goth. So I can more than appreciate the fashion.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

texasboy

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2007, 08:05:29 am »
[

[/quote]

Sounds cool  :). I'm not that much in to goth myself, but the girl I very much like at the moment is massively goth. So I can more than appreciate the fashion.
[/quote]
Underneath all exterior appearance is a real person trying to express themselves. We have all done it throughout the ages. (rockers/mods etc).Just be yourself and dont try to be someone else to please someone. People no-matter how they dress appreciate honesty in a person. You may lose some but in the end ,the friend you make will be a true friend.
cheers

kyopedlr

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 11:49:16 am »
Nice going Quantum!!!

Is it the:
1) Old Fashion Goth (Dresses that look like 1700's)
2) Industrial Goth (Neon color dreds)
3) School Goth (wears a small corset and skirt)
4) Rock/Punk Goth (looks like Nana, short black skirts, tie and shirt)
5) Bondage Goth (chains everywhere you can think of)

Either way, you can't go wrong... their all hot... (cept for the old fashion ones...)

-kyopedlr

cissie

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 12:05:02 pm »
Nice going Quantum!!!

Is it the:
1) Old Fashion Goth (Dresses that look like 1700's)
2) Industrial Goth (Neon color dreds)
3) School Goth (wears a small corset and skirt)
4) Rock/Punk Goth (looks like Nana, short black skirts, tie and shirt)
5) Bondage Goth (chains everywhere you can think of)

Either way, you can't go wrong... their all hot... (cept for the old fashion ones...)

-kyopedlr

Thanks for explaining that.. i didn't realize they were all called something different.. we seems to have all those groups covered where i live.. just didn't realize the difference between them.. i quite like the Rock/Punk girls myself.. they look kinda cute.. (no.. i am not into girls.. hehe) just think they look good.. they also wear some of the coolest lace up shoes and boots.. up to the knees.. with loads of chains and buckles etc.. thanks Kyo.  ;)

kyopedlr

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2007, 12:23:17 pm »
I find reading goth magazine help on what to wear... Try KERA or Gothic & Lolita Bible. They both offer great advice on what to wear. Personally I like to wear bondage pants. Most of the time I can't find enough chains so... I end up wearing regular black with black tee.

Cissie, you might want to try it out for youself. See how you like it. Best way to learn about something, is to try it yourself.

-kyopedlr