RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: uh... Hello  (Read 37179 times)

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
Re: uh... Hello
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2007, 01:42:15 pm »
It's all too much makeup for me. I mean I must admit my favourite colour (bloody Firefox telling me my ENGLISH from ENGLAND spelling is wrong!) is black, but I'd get fed up with the hair slicking, all your chains to place, I just slip into a few clothes and I'm off out!

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2007, 02:32:05 pm »
Nice going Quantum!!!

Is it the:
1) Old Fashion Goth (Dresses that look like 1700's)
2) Industrial Goth (Neon color dreds)
3) School Goth (wears a small corset and skirt)
4) Rock/Punk Goth (looks like Nana, short black skirts, tie and shirt)
5) Bondage Goth (chains everywhere you can think of)

Either way, you can't go wrong... their all hot... (cept for the old fashion ones...)

-kyopedlr

1) When she has the money to buy that kind of thing
2) No
3) Depends on her mood ^_^
4) Probably her favourite kind
5) Kind of phased out of that recently, more in to gothic lolita when she can be bothered putting lots of extra stuff on, like frilly things etc..

Here's a pic of her in normal gear (though she's showing off her favourite contact lenses): http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eyescrop8ui.jpg
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 02:33:44 pm by Quantum »
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

cissie

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2007, 03:33:35 pm »
I find reading goth magazine help on what to wear... Try KERA or Gothic & Lolita Bible. They both offer great advice on what to wear. Personally I like to wear bondage pants. Most of the time I can't find enough chains so... I end up wearing regular black with black tee.

Cissie, you might want to try it out for youself. See how you like it. Best way to learn about something, is to try it yourself.

-kyopedlr

Oh Kyo.. thank you for thinking i am young enough to wear goth.... mmmmm.... I do wear a lot of black, and am young at heart.. but trust me petal.... if i came home wearing goth.. mmmm... well.... i think i would be told to pack my bags.. hehe...  ::) but thank you

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2007, 03:53:59 pm »
I find reading goth magazine help on what to wear... Try KERA or Gothic & Lolita Bible. They both offer great advice on what to wear. Personally I like to wear bondage pants. Most of the time I can't find enough chains so... I end up wearing regular black with black tee.

Cissie, you might want to try it out for youself. See how you like it. Best way to learn about something, is to try it yourself.

-kyopedlr

Hmmmmmmmm...goth.....l might try it myself Kyo.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2007, 03:56:38 pm »
Uh Oh.... Kyo... looks like i am in trouble from Sir Billy... hehehe... I can't see any fuss.. mmmmm... ok

l'm only joking cissie :D

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 04:43:22 pm »

-kyopedlr

Hmmmmmmmm...goth.....l might try it myself Kyo.

And you'd have to after last nights Football ;)

gibbler1010

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2007, 09:46:15 am »
Goth is cool.. and so is the look.. but it's the flakey emos that I can't stand.. god.. get a life..

kyopedlr

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2007, 12:13:48 pm »

Here's a nice mother and daugther pair for you goth lovers. Nyx (left) is the mother of Eris (Right). I'd take both of them any day...

@ Quantum. nice pic... She's got the full mesh/fishnet shirt!!! Damn... where the hell did she get that? I've been looking for something like that... every time I look for something like that... I come up with a half shirt...  really could use one of those.

Billy goth? That would be a strange sight... the words,"haunted memories for all of eternity" come to mind...

-kyopedlr

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2007, 12:31:07 pm »
@ Quantum. nice pic... She's got the full mesh/fishnet shirt!!! Damn... where the hell did she get that? I've been looking for something like that... every time I look for something like that... I come up with a half shirt...  really could use one of those.r

Well not in the shops most likely, she spends half her life on e-bay or occasionally browsing through goth clothing catalogues. She must spend most her money on clothes and hair, but she always does look amazing  :)
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

kyopedlr

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2007, 12:41:40 pm »
Agreed... its a bit of money (I dog collar costs 16.99 these days... can you believe it?) Hmm... maybe I will check ebay for those meshed shirts...

I tried buying stuff from hot topic but it won't agree with me... every time I buy something from there, it breaks or rips after a few days... I only trust spencers now...

Edit: Remember when I said...
Billy goth? That would be a strange sight... the words,"haunted memories for all of eternity" come to mind...

I tried a quick experiment on how it would turn out...

To Billy's credit... it doesn't look *that* bad... could be worse... and I only spent and approximate total of 5 minutes on it. So with some more work... it might be better....

-kyopedlr
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 12:44:52 pm by kyopedlr »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2007, 04:47:02 pm »
I've had a string vest for years, perhaps i should start wearing it again ::)

cissie

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2007, 06:02:16 pm »
@kyopedlr.... wow... what a pic.. makes me want to try it.. hehe.. have enough black don't throw much out of my clothing.. tend to keep all the old favs, and also have many antique pieces .. also have some fishnet stockings and some with spiders on them.. they are so cool... mmmmm.... your making me wanna go for it.