[*]Kaspersky Antivirus | Homepage | Download Trial
[*]Panda Antivirus | Homepage | Download Trial
[*]NOD32 | Homepage | Download Trial
[*]F-Secure | Homepage | Download Trial
[*]eTrust Antivirus | Homepage
[*]McAfee | Homepage
[*]Norton Antivirus | Homepage
[*]PC-cillin | Homepage
[*]Sophos Antivirus | Homepage[/LIST]If you have anything else that you would like to add to this list, please reply to this thread.

texasboy:

--- Quote from: forwhat84 on January 21, 2007, 04:11:48 am ---Antivirus Software
[*]AVG Antivirus | Homepage | Download
[*]Avast! Antivirus | Homepage | Download
[*]Antivir | Homepage | Download
[*]ClamWin | Homepage | Download
[*]Bitdefender | Homepage | Download
[*]Kaspersky Antivirus | Homepage | Download Trial
[*]Panda Antivirus | Homepage | Download Trial
[*]NOD32 | Homepage | Download Trial
[*]F-Secure | Homepage | Download Trial
[*]eTrust Antivirus | Homepage
[*]McAfee | Homepage
[*]Norton Antivirus | Homepage
[*]PC-cillin | Homepage
[*]Sophos Antivirus | Homepage[/LIST]If you have anything else that you would like to add to this list, please reply to this thread.

--- End quote ---

For most of us you can defintely take Norton,McAfee,Kaspersky ,off the list.Too domainiing. Norton is supplied with most over the counter PC`s and if used doesnt like intereference from other programs. I killed off my supplied antivirus programmes (AVG free,very good) and have now settled in with Nod32. No problems.
cheers

cissie:
I agree Tex.  I use AVG find it more than adequate.. i am networked to a much bigger machine, and it runs Nod 32, amongst other things.. we also found that Norton doesn't like some programs and usually when people have problems with their PC's it is sometimes just related to the fact that they have Norton. 
PC cillin is good.. i know that is used here too.. i must admit i don't pay too much attention to whats inside.. as long as i go along smoothly.  I did have a major crash end of last year, and my pc had to be cleaned out totally.. i didn't have any virus programme at that stage, and now am more than happy with AVG.

Synbios:
I think Norton Corporate is pretty decent. Not bogged down with all the interface crap that the normal version has. They're very very different..

Then again, I haven't used an Anti-Virus in years, maybe I should try AVG again. I used it when it first came out and it was crap. It was ugly, hard to use, and "locked" viruses instead of deleting them. I never did understand that system, maybe some of you will remember that huge story I wrote about why I love Norton because it saved my butt when I was trying to use AVG and got a virus.

Bovski:
You Missed the Best Free One

Active Virus Shield By AOL (LOL)
http://www.activevirusshield.com/antivirus/freeav/index.adp?

Some Kaspersky users may recognize this :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version