RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: I don't understand. Help me  (Read 9229 times)

Offline r.bau

• View Profile
I don't understand. Help me
« on: January 22, 2007, 12:31:16 am »
I don't understand how the Bit Che works with the site with need registration.
 - What user it use during login?
 - It's possible to use my own account?  How?
 - I'd like to use only a subsets of torrents site. How I can tell to Bit Che for seraching only in my preferres sies?

Sorry for all this questions, but I'd like to know very well this very nice program.
Thanks
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 01:00:34 am by r.bau »

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
Re: I don't understand. Help me
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 02:45:48 am »
When a site needs registration you go to the site, sign-up, then enter your login details to Bit Che. Bit Che will now search that site.

It is possible to use only subsets of a site, but it requires a certain amount of understanding about how scripts work. Or there is a limited subset choice feature, i.e Audio, Video, Apps, Games, in the Guevara Edition ( http://www.convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=252.0 )
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

kyopedlr

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 02:53:30 am »
I don't understand how the Bit Che works with the site with need registration.
 - What user it use during login?
 - It's possible to use my own account?  How?
 - I'd like to use only a subsets of torrents site. How I can tell to Bit Che for seraching only in my preferres sies?

Sorry for all this questions, but I'd like to know very well this very nice program.
Thanks

-The use it has during log on is to verify your account for updates and unlocking any special features. Though I don't know if this answers your question...

-I am unsure what you mean by "use your own account". If you could give an example, it would me much appreciated.

- Yes it is possible to use only a sub set of the torrent sites. You can limit the sites from a list. Press the "F2" key or go to "Tools" and "Show/Hide Scripts". There you can check and uncheck boxes on which site you want to select or deselect from the search.

-kyopedlr

Offline r.bau

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 06:17:21 pm »
Thank to Quantum and kyopedlr for the answers.