Poll

What are your favourite genres of music? (Choose up to THREE genres)

Rock
58 (18%)
Pop
43 (13.4%)
Classical
24 (7.5%)
Techno/Drum and Bass/Electronic
20 (6.2%)
Rap/Hip Hop
21 (6.5%)
R&B (older/modern inclusive)
22 (6.8%)
Soul
12 (3.7%)
Metal
17 (5.3%)
Punk
6 (1.9%)
Jazz
16 (5%)
Gospel
0 (0%)
Latin American
12 (3.7%)
Funk
4 (1.2%)
Country
21 (6.5%)
Folk
9 (2.8%)
Native Contemporary (e.g. African tribal)
2 (0.6%)
Reggae/Ska
13 (4%)
Middle Eastern
0 (0%)
Opera
6 (1.9%)
Indie / Post-Rock
10 (3.1%)
J Pop/J Rock (if you don't know it, don't ask...)
6 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Favourite Music Genre  (Read 100619 times)

ricamarie

Re: Favourite Music Genre
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2012, 10:28:57 pm »
I mostly only listen to jazz, classical, and country. Which one of those is my favorite depends on my mood. At the moment I'm in a classical mood.

Offline Michelinio

• View Profile
    • Inoxoft
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2020, 06:12:18 am »
I cannot stick to the only genre cause the music I listen to depends on my mood and reason why I'm listening to it.

Offline Lorry

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2021, 08:11:51 pm »
I like films about war and romantic but i hate horror  :(

Offline rambar

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2021, 07:38:27 pm »
I like different music, but most often I listen to pop.

Offline isabellajonesfricnep

• View Profile
    • IRS office in Sacramento
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2022, 01:27:10 am »
No matter what anyone says, but the motive of the song I'm never gonna dance again is liked by everyone 100%
Many years ago I see a problem wiht taxes and IRS different resources, dimentions, directions and information in general was hard to find. Nowaday I workes in one of IRs office, and share it amount my relatives/friends/close prople/chats/internet in general! I proud of my profession! Because I do re

Offline zobralo

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2022, 10:29:49 pm »
Can be anything but rap and hiphop. These two styles I just hate. I would rather listen to old metal ballades but they are so hard to find now. Nobody issues this any more. I found mp3juice that allows to download MP3 music and this is actually my last hope to find what I want. I hold my fingers crossed for that. So did anybody hear about that already?

Offline slev1111n

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2022, 02:30:55 am »
I generally like different music. The fact is that I recently started creating music production myself on a very interesting platform that allows you not only to listen to music but also to promote your own. Emanate has a growing number of artists and an ever-growing catalog of music to enjoy.  I wish you good luck!

Offline paulo55

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2022, 01:32:39 am »
Hi. I really love music. I mostly listen to instrumental music. I like the melody of the piano. Eh, I wish I could play the piano...

Offline secato67

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2022, 01:59:15 am »
Hi. I really love music. I mostly listen to instrumental music. I like the melody of the piano. Eh, I wish I could play the piano...
Good evening, I agree with the previous commenter. You must achieve your goals. You need to evolve and become successful at what you are passionate about. Piano is great!!! I have been playing the piano for several years. And you know, I recently bought a beautiful piano from one website. I have never been so satisfied. By the way, if you want to buy a vintage steinway upright piano - click here. I have a feeling you won't be disappointed.

Offline Cermit

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2022, 08:34:05 pm »
Guys, does anyone know how to download music from youtube? I mean, I know how to download videos, but I want to convert them to audio, do you know how to do that? I managed to find mp3juice.link, so I think I'm going to use it, but maybe you can recommend more services to me? I'd really appreciate it!