RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Cannabis bust sinks sailor  (Read 14378 times)

mr_smith

Cannabis bust sinks sailor
« on: January 25, 2007, 01:57:39 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070125/od_nm/russia_submarine_cannabis_dc
MOSCOW (Reuters) - A sailor on one of Russia's flagship nuclear submarines was convicted Wednesday of growing cannabis at his barracks and pushing it to fellow servicemen.
ADVERTISEMENT

Alexander Panov, who served on the Dmitry Donskoy nuclear submarine, started growing cannabis on the window sill of the barracks over a year ago, Russian news agencies reported.

"When the three plants he was cultivating grew above 1 meter, the sailor brought them into the stockroom," RIA news agency quoted judge Oleg Arkhipov as saying.

"He dried out the crop and then started to use it and distribute among his colleagues."

The military court in the Arctic town of Severodvinsk, the heart of Russia's northern submarine fleet, sentenced Panov to two years in a prison camp.

The 175-meter (574 feet) Dmitry Donskoy, one of Russia's newest submarines, was refitted several years ago to carry up to 20 ballistic inter-continental missiles.

A test missile was misfired from the submarine last year for reasons which are still being investigated.

A string of accidents in the Russian navy, including the sinking of the Kursk nuclear submarine in 2000, have underlined the post-Soviet decline of Russia's armed forces.

MinLo

Re: Cannabis bust sinks sailor
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 02:41:45 pm »
Hope it was some good chronic.....2 years of prison camp good...... ;D

Offline uperbatt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 09:48:58 am »
Alternative medicine are more accepted now a days due to it's promising results unlike pharmaceutical medicine, alternative medicine don't give negative effect such as kidney and liver problems when it comes to long term use. As for my alternative medicine usage, I use medical marijuana. Different strain has a variety of uses and effect depending on your needs. check this one https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/c3po/

Offline brantlee0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 11:24:55 pm »
Cannabis can be grown anywhere but you need to have legal permissin to do so , the products like Delta 8 thc are being produce by it. These products have FDA approval and are proved to be very beneficial for human being, It helps a person relax and calm his mind when he is fighting with depression or stress.

Offline Colin Duncan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 01:06:08 am »
I know very well what you mean because for a long time I also did not understand how to relax. However, recently my close friend told me that eating mushrooms is a reasonable idea, so if anyone has any information about it, please share it with me.

Offline HarrelJames

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 12:30:42 am »
I know very well what you mean because for a long time I also did not understand how to relax. However, recently my close friend told me that eating mushrooms is a reasonable idea, so if anyone has any information about it, please share it with me.

I think this is a delta 8 vape juice product that can be used to relieve stress anytime, anywhere, no matter the season, weather, or where you are. CBD can be used in any situation where you want to relax or relieve stress. This online store at the given link is a great example of quality for many manufacturers today, so I'm sure that many of you will like it no matter what.

Offline westyrg5

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 03:49:50 am »
I really like these products and I started growing this at home! If you want to grow good quality weed then check out https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/growing/is-your-cannabis-plant-male-or-female I liked this site because there are a lot of interesting articles about weed!