1 (6.7%)
Wine
2 (13.3%)
Milk
2 (13.3%)
Coffee
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Drinks anyone  (Read 21343 times)

weera

Re: Drinks anyone
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 01:35:35 am »
well.. I don't drink alcohol so I prefer Juice and coffee when I'm hanging out and sometimes hot tea if it was a cold night..
so it'll be
1. Guava Juice
2. Ice Cappucino
3. Hot Tea
4. Bottled Water
 :)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 05:23:59 pm »
Boddington's beer is best, it stimulates conversation, and perks things up ::)

texasboy

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 04:03:23 am »
 ;D Lovely very refreshing and simple drink while in Spain called Tinto Cerano,
All it is is local red wine topped up with white lemonade and ice. Perfect for the warm evenings at the beach.
cheers

Jake4742

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 12:24:01 am »
Crown and coke! ;D

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 04:58:51 pm »
Who's round is it??.........if it is yours Weera, make mine a double whiskey ::)

:D

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 04:37:01 am »
The results look pretty diverse, I guess you can't narrow down the absolute "favorite"

cissie

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 08:25:35 am »
Well if someone is shouting... i will have a brandy and dry, followed with a glass of water...

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2007, 07:17:47 pm »
I would vote for H2O but it's not in the poll, I do like milk, Gatorade, Sierra Mist and in a social setting beer (Budweiser). I don't drink mixed drinks, I don't do shots and I stay away from liqueur all together.

Offline Vane

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2022, 07:24:07 pm »
"10 fun facts about alcohol.
Most fruits and some vegetables contain a certain amount of alcohol, albeit a very small one.
According to statistics, every minute on our planet about 50 million people are in a state of intoxication - this is 0.7% of the total population of the Earth.
The most expensive vodka at the beginning of 2017 is Billionaire Vodka. It goes through many stages of filtration, including crushed diamond sand, and is sold in platinum and diamond-studded crystal bottles valued at $3.7 million each.
The maximum recorded speed of a cork flying out of a bottle of champagne is 95 km/h.
Each inhabitant of the Czech Republic drinks 151 liters of beer a year. This country has been holding a leading position in this indicator for more than a year and is officially the ""beer capital"" of the world.
The strongest beer in the world is called ""Snake Venom"" and is brewed by the Scottish company Brewmeister. The strength of this drink is 67.5%!
More than 5 billion liters of vodka are drunk annually around the world - it has been the most popular alcoholic drink for many years in a row.
According to the laws of the state of Ohio (USA), fishermen are prohibited from drinking vodka and any other alcoholic beverages to fish.
It has been scientifically proven that athletic people with good muscles get drunk more slowly than non-athletic ones. This is due to the fact that developed muscle tissues more actively absorb alcohol on its way to the brain.
In medicine, such an extremely rare disease as ""autobrewing syndrome"" is known. In people suffering from it, the process of digesting carbohydrates is disturbed, as a result of which they are fermented and alcohol is formed in the blood in a concentration sufficient to cause a state of slight intoxication.
If you are in Dubai, check out the site https://макоалко.рф/ there is a large selection of quality drinks"

Offline Margaret Evans

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2022, 01:27:45 am »
I prefer a glass of red wine  :)