RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Looking for PS2 emulator  (Read 11943 times)

dalerojo

Looking for PS2 emulator
« on: February 26, 2007, 11:49:45 pm »
I need that please. A good PS2 emulator, because i don¡t have the money to buy one, and there are a lot of games that are only in PS2 like the last Medal of honor, or a lot of other games.
Thanks for the answers

Saludos.

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
Re: Looking for PS2 emulator
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 05:06:10 pm »
You shouldn't emulate unless you own the system.

With that being said [sarcastic] , you can get almost any emulator at zophar's domain.

kujo

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 09:19:27 pm »
I need that please. A good PS2 emulator, because i don¡t have the money to buy one, and there are a lot of games that are only in PS2 like the last Medal of honor, or a lot of other games.
Thanks for the answers

Saludos.

Dude you're wasting your time looking, there isn't one out that has 100% compatability with all games and even the ones that are out, need a higher end PC to get a desent performance out of them. So if your planning on upgrading your PC to find out you can play 8 out of every 10 games I would suggest the cheaper option of going on e-bay and buying one 2nd hand for the cost of a new game anyway... at least then its garanteed to play the games you buy. Its not worth downloading the games to find out they won't run or the performance is crap as they are huge which often translates into a huge waste of time...

« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 01:38:09 am by kujo »

RadDave™

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 11:18:32 am »
Thanks for the answers

Saludos.

Dude you're wasting your time looking, there isn't one out that has 100% compatability with all games and even the ones that are out, need a higher end PC to get a desent performance out of them. So if your planning on upgrading your PC to find out you can play 8 out of every 10 games I would suggest the cheaper option of going on e-bay and buying one 2nd hand for the cost of a new game anyway... at least then its garanteed to play the games you buy. Its not worth downloading the games to find out they won't run or the performance is crap as they are huge which often translates into a huge waste of time...

this is true, I recently downloaded one and set up all the run options so i could play ffXII, but to no avail. :(