RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: spiders  (Read 7245 times)

robdaisy

spiders
« on: March 06, 2007, 02:22:20 am »
i just noticed in the bottom section that there were so many spiders on line from google and msn etc can someone please tell me what a spider is

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
Re: spiders
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 08:20:32 am »
i just noticed in the bottom section that there were so many spiders on line from google and msn etc can someone please tell me what a spider is

It's a way for companies like Google to record almost the entire internet andm ost of its changes, they use this date to work out how best to display results and at what rank and order they should do it at.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

cissie

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 07:11:50 pm »

well i thought it was the 8 legged variety of many different species, but i think i should leave this one alone.. hehe

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 10:22:16 pm »

well i thought it was the 8 legged variety of many different species, but i think i should leave this one alone.. hehe

Haha, I knew what he was talking about but I must admit I expected there to be something about being afraid of spiders here!

cissie

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 10:42:31 pm »
Actually on the contrary... I adore spiders.. always have.  I had a collection of red back spiders at one time, but this is a technical thread so i won't post anymore about the wrong kind of spider in here.. haha ::)