Author Topic: Is vista better than windows XP?  (Read 37260 times)

hello21

Re: Is vista better than windows XP?
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2008, 08:52:04 am »
i think is windows xp is better from vista because he is heavy and most program play with windows xp .but vista is security but need high computer to work better.

xSyn

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2008, 04:38:47 pm »
I've run... XP, Linux, and Vista... I find XP and Linux the best operating systems. I'm still very new to the Linux world, so I don't have much to say on that. The fight between XP and Vista, XP wins by a long shot. There are a lot of issues with Vista that, I just can't get used too. Memory leaks, Security screen (ctrl+alt+del), administration mode, and many more. There are a lot of things, I would change about Vista... It would of been better off... Following in the footsteps of XP, with higher standards.

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 10:26:02 pm »
There are memory leaks in every piece complex of software, but I can't say I've suffered any particular with Vista. It's just very memory inefficient.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

sweetangel_3131

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2008, 07:27:24 am »
I haven't ran into any problems with vista and I am new to it also. Although I did like my windows xp better but that computer quit and had to get a new pc and couldn't find one with xp on it. The only problem I have with it is my printer.

texasboy

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2008, 07:46:23 am »
Hi, welcome. Im using vista,took a while to change over but getting better day by day. What sort of problems are you having with printer? I am using older Epson DX8450 all in one with no problems. Dont forget to go to manufacturers web site and load latest drivers for your model.
cheers

Offline death

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2008, 08:01:04 am »
I have some old programs I bought and cant use them on Vista... really the only problem Ive come across I really dont do to much with the operating system it self...