RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: top ten bitchiest stars  (Read 8619 times)

texasboy

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
Re: top ten bitchiest stars
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 02:29:33 pm »
I hate websites like that! That list 'top' whatevers and you have to click 'next' and it reloads the whole page just to see who the next person was... why not just list on one page?!?

texasboy

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 09:16:57 am »
I hate websites like that! That list 'top' whatevers and you have to click 'next' and it reloads the whole page just to see who the next person was... why not just list on one page?!?

;D dedicated to people that are reluctant to use their mouse.lol
cheers

cissie

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 11:14:21 am »
How sad are those people... 2 of them i still love their music, but as people.. well, my estimation has gone down with them.     We don't have to like the people to like their music anyhow.

Terrible when jealousy and hatred overcomes your emotions.

texasboy

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 07:05:27 am »
How sad are those people... 2 of them i still love their music, but as people.. well, my estimation has gone down with them.     We don't have to like the people to like their music anyhow.

;D They can get away with it because they are in the limelight. It all justs adds to publicity and makes them a topic in local news.
cheers

cissie

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 07:52:51 am »

;D They can get away with it because they are in the limelight. It all justs adds to publicity and makes them a topic in local news.
cheers

Well i am not one to watch news........ the only news i pick up on now is in forums... too much bad stuff now.. call me an ostrich, but i just can't stand TV much anymore.. too many ads and too much media hype.. often to the point of bias or propaganda. 

We do record many programs.. then fast forward through the ads.. amazing stuff to do now with the new top boxes and record it off the pc.. then watch it either at the pc or on the telly.. good stuff.