RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 10890 times)

Offline Boo Berry

• View Profile
Suggestions
« on: May 28, 2007, 02:08:44 pm »
Hello, I was a Torrent Harvester user until I discovered Bit Che, and I have to say, I'm quite impressed. ;D

Now, I have some ideas to further improve the program...

1) Have an option to show scripts on startup (without being able to hit F2 each time you open it).

2) Have an option to start Bit Che maximized (since I'm a maximized type of person. :P).

3) Extend the search bar by double. To me the text input area of the search seems a little short, so I'd like to request for it to be extended. :)

Well, that's all the requests I'll give now. I have other ones, but we'll see how these first ones do. :P
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 02:18:33 pm by Venom »

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 01:39:50 am »
howdy, just looking over these, and they're all had been implemented in changes to build 60.. and i think i'm on schedule to get it out by the end of the month..  ;D
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

mr mister

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 02:03:58 am »
is it possible watching the type of the files? ( i.e. video, picture, games and so on)

Offline Boo Berry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 02:38:00 pm »
Thanks. :D I have an alteration to the 3rd request, can the search bar be resizable with the resized bar settings saved? :P I'll post more requests later. :) Thanks for liking them. :D

Offline Boo Berry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 05:45:07 am »
Sorry to double post, but I have three more suggestions. :D

1) The ability to have the search column widths settings saved (mainly for higher resolutions, since there's more space for extended columns).

2) The ability to "remove" a entry in the search results via right click (I'm thinking a "Remove Selected Search Result(s)" right click menu item would do).

3) The ability for Bit Che to remember the last search setting used (All, Music, Video, Apps, & Games).

meth

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 06:47:37 pm »
Can we get the Torrent site ' Torrentreactor' removed from Bit Che since any search you do they have listed but it isn't what it states it is?

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 05:37:57 am »
well the results look good to me but if you still want it removed just delete the ini file from your scripts directory or hit F2 and un-tick it

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 01:36:05 pm »
Can we get the Torrent site ' Torrentreactor' removed from Bit Che since any search you do they have listed but it isn't what it states it is?

howdy.. to fix this, just update your scripts and TorrentReactor's results will be back to normal :)
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.