RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Members Pictures.  (Read 376581 times)

texasboy

Re: Members Pictures.
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2008, 06:56:20 am »
as billy said, great work on your part. we could use you on computer repairs.lol.i lived in schomberg for a couple of years just north of toronto. are you anywhere near there?
cheers

moggy

« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2008, 08:26:28 am »
I used to live in  Richmond hill  back in the 80s I am closer to buckhorn now

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2008, 02:58:47 pm »
This is my "LapTop" kitty ...... Cleo

Fuzzy
 ;D

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2008, 07:46:47 pm »
This is my new update...Chloe

:D

texasboy

« Reply #214 on: September 21, 2008, 06:22:47 am »
Nice one Billy.

I just spent 30 min + going through the entire thread on members pictures. What a breath of fresh air,brilliant. We have Gibbler/Billy/Quantum/cissie/Half/Rad Dave/chip and many others showing us all a little bit more of themselves. I would recommend this tour to all our members. EXCELLENT.
cheers

Offline death

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 22, 2008, 09:29:51 am »
she is a cutie

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2008, 09:01:18 pm »
I have just given myself a trophy for achieving my 1,000th post.......he he he

I think I will sell it to Chip to reward members who achieve this lofty status. [hmm]

texasboy

« Reply #217 on: October 12, 2008, 09:19:09 am »
I have just given myself a trophy for achieving my 1,000th post.......he he he

I think I will sell it to Chip to reward members who achieve this lofty status. [hmm]

Your just spoiled rotten,hope you send one to me when  I reach this point >:D
cheers

texasboy

« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2008, 08:38:53 am »
 ;D Well since this is members pictures and I have finally got my lazy ass back into my old Imageshack account. Will try to post a couple of photo`s of my daughter who ran away abt 3 weeks ago to ice skate in the shows on 8 month contract in Spain. Lots of grease paint and costumes. Didnt even recognise her.He,He

hope that worked
cheers

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 12:23:30 am by texasboy »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2008, 09:29:21 am »
Very nice Tex.....my 24yr old son says, and I quote ''wow she's fit'' and that is a tribute coming from that young stud...LOL

texasboy

« Reply #220 on: October 25, 2008, 09:37:47 am »
Very nice Tex.....my 24yr old son says, and I quote ''wow she's fit'' and that is a tribute coming from that young stud...LOL

big breaths,and I`m only 19. He He.
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 25, 2008, 11:04:45 pm »

Fuzzy...are you pervin on the girls??

:D

texasboy

« Reply #222 on: October 26, 2008, 07:48:05 am »
 It is so sad that there are so many sick perverts out there on BeBo MySpace and Facebook. An innocent picture of my daughter  complete with extra make up for the show. The same one I posted on here(reply 219). They are calling her a P*ki bitch and Islamic wh*re,(I realise this is not politically correct). What is up with these sad people, do they not have a life,or do they intend spending their life in the gutter.Did their father or mother never take them to the pantomime to see "Alladin" assuming they knew their father. They are all from UK and mainly Scotland.
Thank goodness we on convivea have not stooped that low,not that we would let them. If there is anyone out there with the technical know how to stop this crap ,I can supply IP addresses and handles etc via PM.
cheers
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:47:39 am by texasboy »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2008, 10:07:44 am »
It is so sad that there are so many sick perverts out there on BeBo MySpace and Facebook. An innocent picture of my daughter  complete with extra make up for the show. The same one I posted on here(reply 219). They are calling her a P*ki bitch and Islamic wh*re,(I realise this is not politically correct). What is up with these sad people, do they not have a life,or do they intend spending their life in the gutter.Did their father or mother never take them to the pantomime to see "Alladin" assuming they knew their father. They are all from UK and mainly Scotland.
Thank goodness we on convivea have not stooped that low,not that we would let them. If there is anyone out there with the technical know how to stop this crap ,I can supply IP addresses and handles etc via PM.
cheers

Don't let them get to you Tex, that is what they want!!....instead, feel sorry for the, poor mentally deficients.

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2008, 02:43:16 pm »
Well after ten days of 25oF and around 24" of snow a new record breaking the last one set 40 years ago with a "White" Christmas to boot ...... a picture of my Jeep and Mustang.

Happy New Year ..... everyone !!!

Fuzzy
 ;D