RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: IMPORTANT members birthdays  (Read 6600 times)

texasboy

IMPORTANT members birthdays
« on: June 30, 2007, 07:52:08 am »
 ;D Could you all spare a few seconds of your time and check the "callendar" at the top of the page(after you log in ) for members birthdays. We have a thread in "General discussion" to add your wishes. Every entry will make everyone feel more at home including yourself. Please give it your best consideration.
Many thanks
cheers
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 07:55:23 am by texasboy »

MinLo

Re: IMPORTANT members birthdays
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 07:19:16 pm »
;D Could you all spare a few seconds of your time and check the "callendar" at the top of the page(after you log in ) for members birthdays. We have a thread in "General discussion" to add your wishes. Every entry will make everyone feel more at home including yourself. Please give it your best consideration.
Many thanks
cheers

I try but recently I just moved so I've been really busy

texasboy

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 04:53:34 am »
Many thanks
cheers

I try but recently I just moved so I've been really busy
Not to worry MinLo. You have been doing a super job looking after queries on BitChe(karma point for that.lol)
cheers
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 04:56:00 am by texasboy »

texasboy

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 06:59:29 am »
 ;D ;D Have been giving out karma points to all that have posted on the birthday thread. A few to catch up with yet.
cheers