Forums > General Discussion

Important for new members

(1/20) > >>

texasboy:
 ;D ;D ;D
Even though it only a bit of fun. You might feel better if your "karma points" are increased as you go along. We will try to add to your profile provided you make an effort to post on the threads. The more you post the higher the points. Even an answer here will get you started ;D
cheers

zhaine177:
Tnx for the tip Tex

ZootCadillac:
I'm always a bit worried by Karma points. ;) Even though I try to be as helpful as I possibly can be in any online community I am part of the fact remains that I can still be an argumentative, stubborn old bugger and might collect the odd negative one ;)
hehe, I'll bear it in mind.

texasboy:

--- Quote from: ZootCadillac on January 03, 2008, 08:56:35 pm ---I'm always a bit worried by Karma points. ;) Even though I try to be as helpful as I possibly can be in any online community I am part of the fact remains that I can still be an argumentative, stubborn old bugger and might collect the odd negative one ;)

--- End quote ---

;D So be it. at least we know where your coming from. ;D
cheers

billyfridge:

--- Quote from: ZootCadillac on January 03, 2008, 08:56:35 pm ---I'm always a bit worried by Karma points. ;) Even though I try to be as helpful as I possibly can be in any online community I am part of the fact remains that I can still be an argumentative, stubborn old bugger and might collect the odd negative one ;)

--- End quote ---

you will get on well with Tex then....he he he

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version