Author Topic: Important for new members  (Read 213327 times)

Petrena

Re: Important for new members
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 05:13:57 pm »
Hi there, everybody, there isn't alot I can say but I am from Manchester, Uk. I am relatively new to this scene, and yes I am very overwhelmed at the moment, and there is alot of imformation to take in with all the various websites and the advice they give. I am not all take though, because although I am only a newbie and still learning, if there is a thread that I can relate to I will try my best to help in my small way even if its only a link to where I found the answer to my question. I am a very nervous person and I do tend to worry about other people, but that is just me. I live with my 2 cats and a dog of which I love very much, infact I generally have company on my desk while I am typing because one of my cats called Simba is usually either trying to help me, or just curled up asleep. LOL. I love music, especially Rock n Roll, Soft Rock,Heavy Metal infact I'm into the oldies, from 1960 to the present day, as long as I can hear the lyrics. Oh I also admit I am quite a chatterbox, and I would really love to make some friends. Hope to meet you all very soon.

Take care
Petrena

texasboy

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 08:00:35 am »
 ;D Petrena, just because you come from Manchester shouldnt make you nervous ::)
We love pictures of cats,so start posting on members photo`s. We are all from many different backgrounds and throw our little bits in as we go along.
welcome
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 09:37:49 am »
Yer into oldies, are you Petra? ::) well I'm an oldie from Manchester [shifty] as is Quantum, but he's a youngster ;D

FutureQuest

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 07:25:15 pm »
Hi Texasboy,

I quickly registerd to the Convivea Forum and did not read the terms of subscribtion well. Now I cannot find the page anymore.

The questions I like to be ansewred are:
- How many karmapoints on need to qualify for the Guevarra version of Bit Che?
- How can one be sure that karmapoints are added to ones account? Can this be influenced?

OK Texasboy, thanks foor the good work,

FutureQuest

texasboy

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2008, 09:12:54 am »
Hi Texasboy,

I quickly registerd to the Convivea Forum and did not read the terms of subscribtion well. Now I cannot find the page anymore.

- How can one be sure that karmapoints are added to ones account? Can this be influenced?

FutureQuest

Welcome to our forum. Karma points are not directly connected to achieving the guevarra version of Bit Che. Karma points are our little bit of fun to reward active posting members and make us all feel part of the family. If you look at Billy`s points you will notice that someone holds him in high esteem >:D If you go back through the older threads a very small donation of $5 or £5 will get you on track. If you can manage this ,just post on the revelant Bit Che thread(at the bottom of these posts) with your donation details ie PayPal transaction number. Pls be sure not to give any other personal details on your post.
If you need any further help ,post here.
cheers

PS. Any of the Mods can click your karma button,but most of them are lazy gits and find it difficult to pull their fingers off the download button. ;D I should know....my d/l button is almost worn out ::)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 06:46:02 pm by billyfridge »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 06:37:52 pm »
Hi Texasboy,

FutureQuest

PS. Any of the Mods can click your karma button,but most of them are lazy gits and find it difficult to pull their fingers off the download button. ;D

Heeeeey........Come on Mods, are we going to put up with this old fart calling us names like this?
just coz he's updated his PC he thinks he's lord of the forums, and he only did that by picking poor Quantum's brains!!!

:D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 06:40:11 pm by billyfridge »

cissie

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 07:43:40 pm »
Interesting.  Hiya Tex.. I gave you both a high five because i haven't been in for a while..  [kity]

PenMac

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 09:04:01 pm »

Hi Aall

I am new to all this. I am a ... female and l  live in the North West  near Blackpool. I'mnot sure  how I can help but if you ned anything just ask and if I can assist in any way I will.  I found this wonderful program on a web  site called Demons eye which is fantastic for anything p2p related.

texasboy

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2008, 02:59:25 am »

Hi Aall

I am new to all this. I am a ... female and l  live in the North West  near Blackpool. I'mnot sure  how I can help but if you ned anything just ask and if I can assist in any way I will.  I found this wonderful program on a web  site called Demons eye which is fantastic for anything p2p related.

Welcome PenMac, Can you see the big wind farm out at sea near Fleetwood/Blackpool?
Just take a little time to read through some of the posts, we are always grateful for new suggestions. Enjoy.
cheers

Brokenmind

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2008, 02:28:55 am »
  Hello, I didnt know that there was a forum because of Bit che , funny i've been using it for at least a year or so faithfully. Its true that its the best o the bunch or bit. Anyway glad to see a community built arourn an actuallly USEfull 'bit' of programming for once. Cheers. :)

texasboy

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 06:33:20 am »
  Hello, I didnt know that there was a forum because of Bit che , funny i've been using it for at least a year or so faithfully. Its true that its the best o the bunch or bit. Anyway glad to see a community built arourn an actuallly USEfull 'bit' of programming for once. Cheers. :)
Hi Brokenmind,welcome again. Did you say there was a forum somewhere around here. ;D
We talk about almost anything,football,cats,rat meat,you name it.lol.
Pay us a visit on some of the threads and put your 2 cents worth in.
cheers

PS You might even want to tell us how you got your name on. http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=1161.0
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 06:36:02 am by texasboy »

texasboy

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2008, 09:01:44 am »
 ;D Hi folks, just to bump this thread a little. You are all very welcome to add a few comments to the various threads on the forums. Even if you only post your broadband speeds on http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=1326.0,it would be great. You dont have to be fast, but add a line if you get the chance.
cheers

crownofthorns69

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2008, 12:42:34 pm »
hey does anyone know what happened to kerrazy torrent site i tryd to use it tonite and a page came up and said it was hacked by brian and someone did anyone else get that message email me and let me know katenjohn112@yahoo.com is it down or something

LukasJSadler

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2008, 06:41:24 am »
this seems a lot easier then Bit Fidel

....they made me roll cigars

....they promised me the Castro edition...

....it had nothing to do with computers....

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 07:34:56 am »
this seems a lot easier then Bit Fidel

....they made me roll cigars

....they promised me the Castro edition...

....it had nothing to do with computers....

Did they supply the girls leg to roll them on Lucas [eyes]