Author Topic: Calendar  (Read 22255 times)

cissie

Re: Calendar
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 08:52:26 am »
i can see that most people have placed their names in the calendar.  I am amazed at how many are so young... ahem... i better quit while i am ahead.. hence i didn't put my age.  Well.. i am female, and after all ... it is a womans perogative not to tell...  ::)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 07:14:04 pm by cissie »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 08:28:09 am »
i can see that most people have placed their names in the calendar.  I am amazed at how many are so young... ahem... i better quite while i am ahead.. hence i didn't put my age.  Well.. i am female, and after all ... it is a womans perogative not to tell...  ::)

Cissie.... we men don't believe it when you women tell us your age anyway....it's well known that women tell porkies about their age ;)

cissie

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 07:15:51 pm »
i can see that most people have placed their names in the calendar.  I am amazed at how many are so young... ahem... i better quite while i am ahead.. hence i didn't put my age.  Well.. i am female, and after all ... it is a womans perogative not to tell...  ::)

Cissie.... we men don't believe it when you women tell us your age anyway....it's well known that women tell porkies about their age ;)

I don't tell porkies.. i just don't tell.. well, only to special people that know me.  So will just have to keep my secret to myself here.. hehe... one person on here knows how old i am, but not saying who, and it really doesn't matter.. only as old as you feel as far as i am concerned.. therefore i am young and dangerous.. hehe..  ::)

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 05:27:55 am »
Aw crap I didnt realize that my birthday wasnt in my profile. Everyone missed my birthday now! It was jan 20th.
lol, dont feel alone, there are no birtydays listed  except weera`s on the months ahead. Mine is not mentioned. So much for automation. ;D. Hope you had a great time. Hope you dont mind me wishing you HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY   in the Carling Cup winners colours (private joke with Billy and cohorts)
cheers

;D Someone call me rotten,but the birthdays are suddenly appearing out of the woodwork. Mine and others are now on the board.lol
cheers again

haha..thanks. i had a great day.

texasboy

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 07:31:11 am »
Aw crap I didnt realize that my birthday wasnt in my profile. Everyone missed my birthday now! It was jan 20th.
lol, dont feel alone, there are no birtydays listed  except weera`s on the months ahead. Mine is not mentioned. So much for automation. ;D. Hope you had a great time. Hope you dont mind me wishing you HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY   in the Carling Cup winners colours (private joke with Billy and cohorts)
cheers

;D Someone call me rotten,but the birthdays are suddenly appearing out of the woodwork. Mine and others are now on the board.lol
cheers again

haha..thanks. i had a great day.

Notice how many of the rug rats participated .lol I keep telling them that we have a seperate members posts for birthdays. Do they listen? You might as well talk to the wall. Glad you managed to have a great birthday, Bet you felt bad when none of this lot even said hello. ;D
cheers