RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Need For Speed Carbon - just a brief feedback  (Read 11314 times)

Offline MrPook

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Need For Speed Carbon - just a brief feedback
« on: November 27, 2006, 01:59:43 am »
hi,
a couple of days ago, i had the pleasure to try "NFSC".

It seemed sooooo interesting at first ... but in fact it's really easy to complete in carreer mode (3 nights in fact) once you have a good car well upgraded.

People will still say that you can tune your car, but in fact this game, for me, is just a succession of races.

Nice thing though, the new race "canyon", which is a race between you and a good racer.
The aim is to be the leader after two runs.

james007torres24

Re: Need For Speed Carbon - just a brief feedback
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 02:23:18 am »
yea it was easy i beat it with 2 cars. the mazda from the beging then the skyline at end. i also beat it in 3 days but in the morning after work like 2 hours a day. the first day i was at 28 % done the second i was at 78% then i was done. i like it. i wish ther was more races and faster cars and harder races and it was online.

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 05:29:25 pm »
I'm still thinking of getting it. I played NFS from aaages ago and loved them all, I quite like last years Most Wanted but it's the only one I didn't finish because got bored of it. Will I get just as bored with Carbon? It looks fun

mr_smith

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 02:30:15 am »
game's way too short and too easy.

cissie

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 08:43:00 am »
Well some of us like short and easy...  ::) its the only way we will ever get a chance of finishing them.  I know younger people are much more lateral in their thinking to play these games.  I am not like that.. i am still having problems with toejam and earl on the ice.. hehe.. but some of us just play for the laugh.. good on you guys for quick talents.

DylanTattar

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 02:20:31 am »
Yes id agree ph*ckin easy yet it was still ph*ckin enteirtaining
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 01:35:49 pm by MinLo »