Author Topic: Congrats to our newest Global Moderator!  (Read 20581 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats to our newest Global Moderator!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 05:06:43 pm »
Cissie has been in hospital since last wednesday to have a new knee fitted. the op went well and she should be home today Monday. she has to wear a leg clamp for a couple of weeks, but she will soon be on Convivea giving Tex some earache....he he he.

texasboy

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 07:05:27 am »
Cissie has been in hospital since last wednesday to have a new knee fitted. the op went well and she should be home today Monday. she has to wear a leg clamp for a couple of weeks, but she will soon be on Convivea giving Tex some earache....he he he.

Thanks for posting this Billy. Put my mind at rest now. Maybe cissie will have mellowed a bit and be nice to me. ;D
cheers

cissie

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 05:49:08 am »
Hi guys... i got out of hospital last night, this morning your time... They not only replaced the entire knee, but also had to stitch the remedial tendons as they were torn through, so the leg brace has to stay on for 6 weeks... 5.1 weeks to go...not easy doing rehab with a brace, but it will take more than that to keep me down.

thanks for posting that Billy, and yes Tex.. i am indeed harmless and pretty much legless at the moment... good for nothing you might say... just going to concentrate on me getting 90 deg in this bloody knee.. which at the moment i have 30 deg... long haul.

I'd post you a pic if you had a stomach for it.. hehe.. bit gory.. but interesting.

texasboy

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 06:03:03 am »

I'd post you a pic if you had a stomach for it.. hehe.. bit gory.. but interesting.

cissie, your talking to a man who opens manholes and see`s what folks have been doing for weeks.lol. I dont think it will bother. Always thinking about lunch.
cheers

cissie

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 08:37:21 pm »

Here you go... not for the faint hearted.

texasboy

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 07:19:35 am »

Here you go... not for the faint hearted.

Looks like you had a great surgeon. It should heal with minimum of scar,good job with the staples. Just showed my wife (Anne) the photo and she was very impressed with the workmanship and sends her best wishes for a speedy recovery. Take care.
cheers

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 05:40:00 am »
wow thats pretty intense cissie, thank you for sharing. glad to hear you are doing well and are back with us at the forums :)
i hope you have a speedy healing/recovery. and progress on your road to 90 degrees?  keep us posted. :)
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.