Forums > Computers - Technology

what is the better Graphic Card ??

(1/2) > >>

big-ah:
hello friends,

so, i need to buy a new VGA Graphic card, but i don't have any idea about what's the news in this world!
what is the better Graphic Card i need ??

have you any idea about that ?!

thank you
 ???

texasboy:

--- Quote from: big-ah on August 22, 2007, 08:29:25 am ---hello friends,

so, i need to buy a new VGA Graphic card, but i don't have any idea about what's the news in this world!
what is the better Graphic Card i need ??

have you any idea about that ?!

thank you
 ???

--- End quote ---

Give us some specs on the pc you are presently running and we all might be able to help you
cheers

Quantum:
First you need to look at what your computer can take, almost all new graphics cards require a PCI-E x16 slot in your motherboard, if it's a bit older than 2 years it probabily has the older AGP slot which severly limits what you can buy.

Secondly you need to choose a price range, it really starts from 'ultra budget' at £30 - £60 ($50 - $100) to ultra high end at about £400 ($750). The best price / performance ratio where you can get some really kick ass games at the moment is probabily in the £170 - £210 range ($300 - $400). So yeah, you really need to choose how much you want to spend beforehand given the very wide range that is available to you these days.

DylanTattar:
Yea i agree wit some ppl on here we need to know da size of urs but i think da one i had put in my gateway was by XD but i dont  but it ran very well

big-ah:
 :o wow great!

thank you friends, i think i will buy a new computer! :) with the new technologies!!

what about CPU ? Memory cards DDR2 ?!!  i need to learn and use it for 3D Graphics programs rander!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version