Forums > Offbeat Relish

Three word forum

<< < (2/241) > >>

billyfridge:
Cissie, to make...........

cissie:
I hope you don't mind me changing this a bit, but it would make more sense if people coming into this thread can read it in its entirety.  So if people copy and paste the previous persons post, then add their three words, it makes more sense to add three words to it, rather than go back and read pages... so....

In the beginning darkness engulfed the small figure of Bruce Willis. He was looking for Cissie, to make his

TheNightWatchman:
Sure Cissie... but that was only 1 word! haha.

I shall just continue like I never noticed

In the beginning darkness engulfed the small figure of Bruce Willis. He was looking for Cissie to make his new film entitled...

cissie:
In the beginning darkness engulfed the small figure of Bruce Willis. He was looking for Cissie to make his new film entitled. "Vampire down Under"

texasboy:
 ;D ;D ;D  Whoa folks! Only three words please. Thats the beauty of not knowing where it will lead to. It may not end up as a book. But if you keep on going as you are (copy and paste), by the end of 100-200posts you will have enough toilet paper to  ::). If you looking to create a plausible story then it probably will not happen here,as everyones three little words will throw us off on another tangent as we go along. As you can see NWM and myself started correctly. It`s fun ;D

"Set in Manchester"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version