Author Topic: Them wacky pirates  (Read 7077 times)

Offline olddays1

• Convivea News Anchor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Them wacky pirates
« on: October 16, 2007, 08:13:38 am »
Source:  Afterdawn.com

IFPI.com, the domain previously owned by the infamous anti-piracy outfit, The International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) has now somehow found its way into the hands of The Pirate Bay, the infamous torrent tracker.

Making the situation even more ironic, The Pirate Bay admin team says it will now use the domain to host the newly founded International Federation of Pirate Interests.

...continues @  Link: http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/11445.cfm
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 10:39:43 am by Bovski »

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Them wacky pirates
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 02:30:20 pm »
hey olddays, thanks for the continued news posting! we're going to be re-vamping the news section and making it more prevalent all around the convivea.com website. in anticipation of this, i've upgraded your account to a moderator (since you've been around a long time) and I also nominate you for a news anchor title here ;)

also, i edited up your post here to sort of reflect what might be a decent looking layout for future news articles...

feedback... ?  little bit different than what quantum posted, but what do you guys think? i should figure out a way to make the news posts automatically formated a certain way.. or maybe make seperate webpage for submitting news articles.. hmm thats a good idea?

thanks,
chip
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 02:32:24 pm by chip! »
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline olddays1

• Convivea News Anchor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 05:51:24 am »
Hey Chip...mucho grass ;D

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 06:18:46 am »
I've had problems with The Pirate Bay before. Some of the seeders are involved with paramount pictures and report whoever downloads off them..