Author Topic: Diamonds no longer girls best friend  (Read 31223 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Diamonds no longer girls best friend
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 09:39:55 am »
She lived here with him for about a year Tex, and when she found he couldn't afford extravagant prezzies any longer, she left >:(

texasboy

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 07:54:02 am »
She lived here with him for about a year Tex, and when she found he couldn't afford extravagant prezzies any longer, she left >:(

Sounds like my ex wife. My early day credit cards were not big enough for her. She is now married for the fourth time to a Danish millionaire and travels the world with him. And thats after being married to two high up officials at the N.A.S.A. space centre in Houston Texas. Needless to say the divorce cost me.!!!
cheers

dinner123

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 03:01:35 am »
evil cow :(

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 09:47:27 am »
I got her number early on Dinner, but decided against slagging her off because the boy was smitten, so l thought give her enough rope and she'll hang herself......always works...lol

dinner123

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 03:47:31 am »
you got a good eye for these kind of women then? 8)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 08:36:14 am »
Bitter experience Dinner....if you young guys listened to old farts like me you would save yerselves a lot of grief.

my dad said to me, when i wanted to marry my first wife......dont marry her she's a tart, l know her family...silly old fart i thought, what does he know....that silly old fart was dead right.... ;)   

texasboy

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 09:21:58 am »
Bitter experience Dinner....if you young guys listened to old farts like me you would save yerselves a lot of grief.

my dad said to me, when i wanted to marry my first wife......dont marry her she's a tart, l know her family...silly old fart i thought, what does he know....that silly old fart was dead right.... ;)   
We have all gone through it Billy. We know the parents are mostly right. But when we are young we tend to think with our pri*ks instead of our heads. (that didnt sound quite right.lol). When your getting a little bit you tend not to look too far into the future. ;D
It was fun at the time, but costly in the long run.
cheers

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 05:24:31 pm »
Also, your "informed" decisions when you are older have to be formed from some stupid experiences right?  ;D

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 09:12:17 pm »

cissie

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 04:44:40 pm »
Well... as a female.. i would like to post my opinion..  ::)  For a start... i don't like Plasma TV's.. i don't watch TV.. well... i suppose about 3 hours a week if i am lucky.  I complained when i had to go halves in a new TV 6 years ago, as I had only ever bought an old black and white when first married.. then purchased a portable colour one.. which we used for many years.. and have only got rid of.. and i purchased a second hand one from a motel when they were changing over models.  All in all i would have been lucky to spend $300 on all my TV's in my life time.. We do have 3 colour tv's.. but one is old.. one is a portable new one in office.. Christmas on sale for $249 and the other one which we got 6 years ago.

Diamonds... mmmmm.... well.. my engagement ring was purchased when i was 18.. and he was an apprentice at the time.. and i didn't wish for him to spend money.. so i only got a cheap one.. less than $100 (we are going back some years hehe)  i have many diamonds now.. most of which have either been given to me by family.. or inherited.  My current partner of 9 years bought me a small ring.. still very inexpensive.. as i don't see the value in spending the money.. he calls it a don't hassle me ring.. on my wedding finger.. what i am saying is.. not all females dig a TV.. i enjoy cleaning house and going to work full time.. sure i love to dress up with my sparkles.. but hey.. CZ or Lab created diamonds.. i feel just as special in.. after all its only bling.   ;D

Offline jamesw

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2022, 06:31:00 am »
The role of the Chinese woman in society was largely restricted by gender and social conventions, which tended to be shaped by the male culture. Nonetheless, despite these limitations, Chinese women often rose to extraordinary heights. Some achieved fame through their work, literature, scholarship, or even political power, and even ruled an empire. Read on to learn more about Chinese women. If you have been wondering if Chinese women have ever been considered beautiful or dangerous, read on.