Author Topic: Web Games  (Read 8835 times)

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
Web Games
« on: November 18, 2007, 07:25:44 am »
Post what web games you know and enjoy  :D

I'll kick the ball rolling with a rather festive and enjoyable one I like:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

My highscore is just over 133 million if anyone wants a target to reach
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

texasboy

Re: Web Games
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 08:06:22 am »
Quantum, as you know all this is above my station, But my daughter is currently playing World of War Craft and on level 7. Seems like its taken over her life.lol As long as I keep up the wireless connections I am in the good books.
cheers

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 08:12:59 am »
Quantum, as you know all this is above my station, But my daughter is currently playing World of War Craft and on level 7. Seems like its taken over her life.lol As long as I keep up the wireless connections I am in the good books.
cheers

I was really meaning of the small flash variety.

World of Warcraft is pretty good, especially if it's your first MMORPG. I've been MMORPGing for somewhat over 10 years now and WoW comes off a bit weak in some areas I'm used too, so I have a bit of an on-off relationship with the game. Level 7? Even a new gamer will get to level 7 in about 3 hours max, I think you might mean something else :P.

I've done an average of 6 hours a day, easily, when I was back in college devoted to MMORPGing. Was good days  ;D

texasboy

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 06:18:53 am »
 ;D Sorrry Quantum, Just got a quiet slap on the head for forgetting the zero. Level 70 soon to be 80 when Lich King comes out shortly (european server). Any chance of a preview.lol
cheers
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 06:29:44 am by texasboy »

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 11:28:06 am »
;D Sorrry Quantum, Just got a quiet slap on the head for forgetting the zero. Level 70 soon to be 80 when Lich King comes out shortly (european server). Any chance of a preview.lol
cheers

Lich King looks pretty awesome, I'm tempted to grab it and go back to WoW, but then again I'm not sure. Doesn't quite grip me like previous MMORPGs have.

Though I've not seen anything indicating it will be out this year...

luv

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 02:38:53 am »
OO I adore Nexon's Audition game. Coming out with better song choices every update. Basically a rhythm game with your arrow and number pad. Being a electronic dance junkie I am, it suits me nicely. A bit to many kids on there but there is the occasion adult. I tend to just not talk to many.  :P

luv