Author Topic: I want to learn about computer tech but I am a noob  (Read 3167 times)

Offline seedhe

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
I want to learn about computer tech but I am a noob
« on: January 26, 2019, 02:58:51 pm »
I want to learn all there is to learn about computers Yify https://putlocker.ooo/ Omegle (how to build them, what's inside them, how they work, how to modify them, etc.). I recently became a CS major and I wanna learn about the actual computers I'm using too. I hear people say things about cores and processors and Raspberry Pi and a bunch of other stuff like that and it all flies over my head. Where can I start if I want to learn?

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 02:48:57 am by seedhe »

Offline Lumuss

• View Profile
Re: I want to learn about computer tech but I am a noob
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 03:30:42 pm »
As a CS major myself, I should tell you that some of the CS subjects are sometimes tedious. Like calculus, for example, though it's of little to no use for the CS career. I was choosing an online program between UMGC and WGU. But there's a lot more to this major than just programming and computer science.
I would start with TechTerms and HowStuffWorks to learn more about computers.

Offline lolanickson

• View Profile
Re: I want to learn about computer tech but I am a noob
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 10:46:23 pm »
Hey! You have come to the right place! I am professional writer and I can assist you in any essay related issue! I understand how it is difficult for students to cope with the number of home assignments they are to do. Writing is my pleasure, so for me completing paper for you is quit quick and interesting process, so you even needn't to worry about the deadline date. Moreover, for that students who want to write paper without writer help, on my writing platform papers-land you can find already written articles. And guys do not worry about the price, cause at Papers-Land https://papers-land.com/ we produce cheap papers, but this price doesn't affect the excellent quaility of our work, also you will be surprised by the affiliate program we offer to guys who introduce other people to our company.