Author Topic: Is It Illogical To Play An Xbox One On A CRT ?  (Read 168 times)

Offline kdadaji

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Is It Illogical To Play An Xbox One On A CRT ?
« on: February 28, 2019, 04:40:28 pm »
So I had recently bought an Xbox One to replace my Xbox 360. Now, for a bit of context, I have been playing the 360 on a CRT for as long as I remember and I was never bothered by it, there were some minor inconveniences with playing on it, like not being able to read small text (Like terminals in fallout) or having a small portion of the corners of the screen cut off a health bar or something, but all this made sense to me because the Xbox 360 had a cable with AV output. Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

But as you probably know, the Xbox One does not have a AV cable feature, and I found a way around this by using a HDMI to AV converter.

The reason I still keep my CRT is because I also have a N64 and NES hooked up to it, for it looks much better and I can still play zapper games (For its impossible to play duck hunt or something on an LCD tv without modifying the gun itself).

So I ask you, is this a waste of the Xbox One's capabilities ? Or are there other people that also do this ?

Thank You for reading this very long post.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 02:45:53 am by kdadaji »