Author Topic: Some Thoughts on the proxy things!!  (Read 4147 times)

Offline blacklucas1

• View Profile
Some Thoughts on the proxy things!!
« on: August 23, 2020, 04:47:03 pm »
We need A way Of testing why sites aren't returning results.

If I see "Virgin Media has received an order from the High Court requiring us to prevent access to this site." in the Script debugger its easy for me to understand why the script isn't working but for noobs they may just think bitche isn't much good.

We could also do with a way of testing the proxies and maybe switching them.

Possibly having country options to configure  check-distance
proxies depending on what country you are in.

Also there seems to be a bit of a bug in the handling of Proxies when the Profile begins with /
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 05:26:02 pm by blacklucas1 »

Offline NigelY

• View Profile
Re: Some Thoughts on the proxy things!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 02:20:22 am »
 may just think bitche isn't much good.

Offline brantlee0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 05:56:27 pm »
Genuinely powerful, incredible, fact-filled data the following. Your personal content articles In no way dissatisfy, that is accurate the following as well. An individual generally lead to an amazing research. Is it possible to notify I'm astonished?: )#) Carry on the truly amazing posts.   ASTM level 3

Offline DeryByy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 06:31:25 pm »
I see the topic is long over, but since I just recently started using proxy servers, any info regarding the use of this feature would be very important to me. I found some bypass programs, for example now I use this https://proxycrawl.com/scraping-api-avoid-captchas-blocks. I`m glad that if I have some questions techsupport helps me immediately and explain everything very clearly. Overall, I`m satisfied with quality of the program. But maybe there`s another alternative, which one do you use? Similar programs aren`t so much, it`d be interesting to know your opinion.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 11:25:25 pm by DeryByy »