Author Topic: What's wrong with my laptop?  (Read 91 times)

Offline kdadaji

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
What's wrong with my laptop?
« on: March 04, 2019, 04:17:57 pm »
Hi everyone. I've been having problems with my laptop for a long time now and I can't keep dealing with it as it's effecting my studies. Every time I try and do anything, everything freezes up for about 20-30 minutes + I check task manager and most of the time my disk is at 100%. My memory and CPU are often very high as well. I don't think it's anything I've done as I've had to have a factory reset on the computer and the issue was still there. If I open up my browser, I'm frozen for a long time. Open a tab after not doing anything for a bit? Frozen 20+ minutes. I thought it may be just my browser having issues but I've tried different ones and it doesn't help. I've tried to use ccleaner to check for anything. My virus check comes up clear, I just don't know how to fix this and i need a useable machine to be able to do my work. It's an Acer aspire r11 running windows 10. I had to wait 15 minutes just for setting to open to get my specs but here they are: Processor: intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3700 @1.60GH Installed RAM: 4.00GB (3.83gb usable) 64-bit operating system  free netflix tech news android 9

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 02:04:26 pm by kdadaji »