Author Topic: Be careful, your steam gift card you may purchase in the future may be bad.  (Read 160 times)

Offline kdadaji

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Ok so I bought a steam gift card and it didn't work. I took it back to the store and they were kind enough to give me a new one no charge. I go home and that one doesn't work either. I contact steam support and they say the card was never activated. I go back. The card was indeed activated. The same lady was kind enough to try and give me another card. But it didn't work. It wouldn't allow them to sell it. So they went and grabbed maybe 200 cards and scanned them all and they said the same thing. They went in the back and scanned those ones and they didn't work either. They even tried the 50 buck ones and those didn't work either. They received a whole bad batch or they were recalled and Target had gotten no notice. I was able to get a full refund plus some cash because of all my troubles and how kind the staff was. This is a PSA. Your card may not work. Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

Offline Geypneox

• View Profile
I come to find people who think like me. Can talk easily