RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Is the project abandoned? :-(  (Read 9495 times)

Offline AOK

• View Profile
Is the project abandoned? :-(
« on: January 26, 2019, 12:02:44 am »
Hi.

Loved the idea. Very pleased for having such a great tool. Even paid for the PLUS version. And now it seems no more. Is it abandoned for real?

Offline AnythingOldSchool

• View Profile
Re: Is the project abandoned? :-(
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:41:06 pm »
Hi.

Loved the idea. Very pleased for having such a great tool. Even paid for the PLUS version. And now it seems no more. Is it abandoned for real?

It does appear so. The developer doesn't seem to be active in his own board. The last update was is fully functional. The programmer stated that there is no more plus, only donation now. There hasn't been an update in quite some time. That's really a shame, because I think this is the BEST torrent search application I have ever used. It's definitely a great application. Very useful features.

Offline Ian

• Best Place On The Internet
  • Newbie Member
  • Convivea..The Best Place On Earth...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 06:19:27 pm »
I would have to say even though "Chip" is not active the Torrent Client it's self is working just fine. I do miss seeing "Chips" post. I have been a member since 2012 I believe and will never abandon this site unless need be...We love you "Chip" were ever you are. Boom go the Dynamite.. Peace my fellow Bit-Che friends and stay well... Until then I'm out..
Ian...

Offline isabel896

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 06:53:18 pm »
The last update was is fully functional. The programmer stated that there is no more plus, only donation now. There hasn't been an update in quite some time.