Author Topic: How do we fix the non working Torrents..?  (Read 6794 times)

Offline Ian

• Best Place On The Internet
  • Newbie Member
  • Convivea..The Best Place On Earth...
    • View Profile
How do we fix the non working Torrents..?
« on: April 20, 2019, 06:58:16 pm »
This is a question for anyone who knows and is directed towards the {Bit-Che search client engine} How do we fix the torrents sites that do not work upon opening the source page for torrent downloading.. I get an error while trying to download from {TorrentDownloads.me, Limetorrents.com, Torrentz.eu,} an i have to go straight to the torrent site it's self to download required torrent, even after a scripts update. For all the others such as {ETTV.tv, GloDLS.to, ExtraTorrent.cd, 1337x.to, Zoogle, and Torlock.com, I have no problems at all and can remain in the torrent client engine without having to leave it.. Any answers on how to correct this issue and how to do it... Thanks my fellow friends and thank you for your time and consideration.   Peace out...
Ian...

Offline Reanna

• View Profile
Re: How do we fix the non working Torrents..?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 02:15:28 pm »
For about 1-2 months now every time I download something via torrent, my wifi dies for every device in my house. I have to then restart the wifi to finish the download and give the internet back. I only have this problem with torrents, nothing else.

I have been using Deluge for a few years and my wifi is a Netgear wnr2000v3 that I got 7-10 years ago. This is a recent problem

www.myccpay.com
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 01:59:37 pm by Reanna »

Offline ramisthand76

• View Profile
Re: How do we fix the non working Torrents..?
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 02:00:23 pm »
    Allow the torrent client in Windows Firewall or Antivirus Software.
    Ensure the network allows torrenting.
    Remove trackers that have connection issues.
    Try downloading torrent files from another torrent website.
    Try using another torrent client
MyFiosGateway Verizon
mobdro
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 06:34:31 pm by ramisthand76 »