Author Topic: [Movie] - Crash  (Read 13532 times)

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
[Movie] - Crash
« on: December 28, 2006, 11:27:42 pm »
It has become cliche to say that Crash is "crap" "the worst film of last year" etc. BUT only online. I am yet to actually MEET someone that says that about Crash, in fact the people I physically talk about Crash to agree with me that it is one of the best films they have seen. I think Crash has a case of 'it won best picture therefore, Academy Awards are bias and therefore the film must be discredited'. Similar things happened to Million Dollar Baby (vs Aviator).

I'm just looking to see opinions of this. What do you think?

Note: I'm expecting to see replies such as "Crash is the dumbest piece of shit ever". Ok i have no probs that you think that, all I'm trying to ask is, can you appreciate it?

Personally the fact that films are "entertainment" has been severely lost in the publics mind!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 11:00:03 am by chip! »

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
Re: Crash
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 04:23:20 pm »
Crash was one of the best movies I have seen in the theatre in a couple of years. I have NEVER met anyone in person that didn't like this movie. Almost everyone I know has seen it, and liked it.

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 08:20:12 pm »
This is exactly what I mean! I don't understand the only general opinion?

kujo

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 03:55:55 am »
It has become cliche to say that Crash is "crap" "the worst film of last year" etc. BUT only online. I am yet to actually MEET someone that says that about Crash, in fact the people I physically talk about Crash to agree with me that it is one of the best films they have seen. I think Crash has a case of 'it won best picture therefore, Academy Awards are bias and therefore the film must be discredited'. Similar things happened to Million Dollar Baby (vs Aviator).

I'm just looking to see opinions of this. What do you think?

Note: I'm expecting to see replies such as "Crash is the dumbest piece of shit ever". Ok i have no probs that you think that, all I'm trying to ask is, can you appreciate it?

Personally the fact that films are "entertainment" has been severely lost in the publics mind!

Those people are dumb, I feel exactly the same way, it might not be cool to like crash but regardless it was a great movie, I see a lot of craop on TV and at the cinema nowadays and I only count something as good if I'm still thinking about it the next day. Crash did just that thought provoking and with good performences regardless of wether its 'hollywood' or not.

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 12:01:48 pm »
I see a lot of craop on TV and at the cinema nowadays
You, Me and Dupree anyone?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mr_smith

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 01:39:58 am »
i really liked the movie and havn't heard of anyone disliking it.

Offline Barry Allen

• View Profile
Re: [Movie] - Crash
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2021, 08:09:17 pm »
This was definitely a great movie , just loved everything about it , all my friends and family loved it anyways.https://forpc.onl/]https://jiofilocalhtml.run[url]https://forpc.onl/[/url]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 06:26:32 am by Barry Allen »

Offline hensi

• View Profile
Re: [Movie] - Crash
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 03:28:22 am »
Yeap, it's a great movie!