RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Donations , a suggtion , so that maybe , More Doinators Could Afford it  (Read 6807 times)

Offline StarRyder

• View Profile
Hi Folks ,i was wondering , y like me , i am not a Donator , But i can not start a Thread , either , what i was going to Suggest ,AND PLEASE Owner(s) and Admins HELP ME ON this One

I do not want to look Like a Cheap loser , or a Beggar ,and ,lol, Please do not think i want Sympathy or Favor

My Ideal, was , Have a New Option On Donations
PLEASE READ and promise you will Mail Me Back I seriously  would Appreciate Feed Back ,
My E-Mail is John.lortie65@gmail.com
OK My Suggestion , for a new Donation , method
,like on next Thursday , i have using BC for a while now it is awesome , and i have the Highest Respect , for the Founds Admins , and all the team
But , would it be Possible To Have a new Option On Donation , IRL, i got separated a little over 1 year after a relationship of 30 years , anyone here ever heard a separation that goes well

Now what i wanted , to Suggest , would be a Cumulative Donation system (or more a new possibility , to make the Donation , with an amount  Example 5 $ , 2 $ , and , DO NOT JUMP to Conclusion , i saw that the donations are from 10 $ and UP (i understand but with the way i 'am asking if it were possible , anyone like me on next Thursday i would make a donation of  EX: 5 $ USD , in 2 weeks 3 $ USD and in another 2 weeks a 3 $ ) that would be a total of the Minimum asked atm, but , i Know i sound like a Welfare and people Judge fast , But IRL, i doing my best and i would be Honored to Be a Donator , and OFC not be recognized Has a donator until I  (WE ) have Given the Minimum of 10 $ Donation (would be a Cumulative Donation System) i (or We if others Follow, Which i am sure there would be a lot more, Following my steps  ) would  have sent the Minimum, Donation to become a Donator , i 'am sure i 'am not he only one in that position , , I know what is 10 USD $ , well atm it';s Milk or Bread,
I Doubt , what i am asking , would Hurt this awesome Group Of Hard Working People , , but for me , it would make all the difference , because once i would Have reach the Min to become a Donator ,I'd be More then Proud to say ,I'm Part Of This Family Group

and if you would Add , this , what i just proposed , what have you got to lose , ? Extra money Income ?

Wish you all well

John

Hope this will be a reality , and By God , please ,Have a group Discussion , take a few days a week ,to think it over , no rush, no harsh discussion

Will all my Admiration and respect

Long Live Bit Che convivea.com

Offline StarRyder

• View Profile
Re: Donations , a suggtion , so that maybe , More Doinators Could Afford it
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 01:16:38 am »
I sere that My Ideal didn't interest anyone , i found it rather good , Next Week i will have the extra 10 $ , and will donate , but  for this Ideal please Keep an Open Mind , a lot would be going for a 5$ ect to start , no VIP till 10 $  donation , I'd bet my Life on it

Offline Koby10

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 03:44:49 pm »
Most players could afford to donate a few bucks and receive a decent bonus. There would be a wide range of donation amounts that that would precisely fit what each player is able and willing to pay FirstBankCard.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 02:44:40 pm by Koby10 »

Offline molibinotico

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 01:45:03 am »
Hi Folks ,i was wondering , y like me , i am not a Donator , But i can not start a Thread , either , what i was going to Suggest ,AND PLEASE Owner(s) and Admins HELP ME ON this One

I do not want to look Like a Cheap loser , or a Beggar ,and ,lol, Please do not think i want Sympathy or Favor

My Ideal, was , Have a New Option On Donations
PLEASE READ and promise you will Mail Me Back I seriously  would Appreciate Feed Back ,
My E-Mail is John.lortie65@gmail.com
OK My Suggestion , for a new Donation , method
,like on next Thursday , i have using BC for a while now it is awesome , and i have the Highest Respect , for the Founds Admins , and all the team
But , would it be Possible To Have a new Option On Donation , IRL, i got separated a little over 1 year after a relationship of 30 years , anyone here ever heard a separation that goes well

Now what i wanted , to Suggest , would be a Cumulative Donation system (or more a new possibility , to make the Donation , with an amount  Example 5 $ , 2 $ , and , DO NOT JUMP to Conclusion , i saw that the donations are from 10 $ and UP (i understand but with the way i 'am asking if it were possible , anyone like me on next Thursday i would make a donation of  EX: 5 $ USD , in 2 weeks 3 $ USD and in another 2 weeks a 3 $ ) that would be a total of the Minimum asked atm, but , i Know i sound like a Welfare and people Judge fast , But IRL, i doing my best and i would be Honored to Be a Donator , and OFC not be recognized Has a donator until I  (WE ) have Given the Minimum of 10 $ Donation (would be a Cumulative Donation System) i (or We if others Follow, Which i am sure there would be a lot more, Following my steps  ) would  have sent the Minimum, Donation to become a Donator , i 'am sure i 'am not he only one in that position , , I know what is 10 USD $ , well atm it';s Milk or Bread,
I Doubt , what i am asking , would Hurt this awesome Group Of Hard Working People , , but for me , it would make all the difference , because once i would Have reach the Min to become a Donator ,I'd be More then Proud to say ,I'm Part Of This Family Group

and if you would Add , this , what i just proposed , what have you got to lose , ? Extra money Income ?

Wish you all well my ip birthday wishes tneb

John

Hope this will be a reality , and By God , please ,Have a group Discussion , take a few days a week ,to think it over , no rush, no harsh discussion

Will all my Admiration and respect

Long Live Bit Che convivea.com
i will have the extra 10 $ , and will donate , but  for this Ideal please Keep an Open Mind , a lot would be going for a 5$ ect to start , no VIP till 10 $  donation , I'd bet my Life on it
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 10:48:28 am by molibinotico »

Offline envystomeking

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 05:36:13 pm »
I want to join the service. What to do?

Offline Shafeeq

• View Profile
Players already see a benefit from continuing to donate over a period of time, they get to continue to use and enjoy the current rewards. Outside of that, you may wish to actually flesh out your 'suggestion' and detail what the rewards should be instead of leaving all the work to somebody else even if they wished to implement such a system myprepaidcenter
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:55:43 pm by Shafeeq »