RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Little cars with big ideas  (Read 5689 times)

Offline Ressler

• View Profile
Little cars with big ideas
« on: September 16, 2019, 01:31:43 am »
Hello everyone,,
Getting faster every day.

Hottest Ever Corsa

Vauxhall has pulled the wraps off the ultimate version of the Corsa - the long awaited VXR.

The performance flagship of the range is every inch a hot hatchback, with a 0-60mph time of just 6.8 seconds.

The mirrors, front foglamp surrounds and centre-exit exhaust tailpipe all have a triangular theme, while the aggressive front and rear bumpers are unique to this model.

Sweeping side skirts and an angular roof spoiler help accentuate the three-door Corsa's already muscular design, while a mesh front grille, blue-painted brake callipers and optional 18-inch alloys further set off the VXR's performance appearance.

The interior is dominated by the sculpted, shell-backed Recaro sports seats and the race-car style flat-bottomed steering wheel.

Drilled alloy pedals, piano black trim on the facia and unique VXR detailing on the dials and gear lever make sure the Corsa VXR looks as nifty inside as it does on the outside.how far

Power comes from a compact 1.6-litre turbocharged engine, developing 190bhp and giving the VXR a top speed if 140mph.

The latest Corsa will make its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March, and will be available from Vauxhall dealers from mid-March. Prices will be announced nearer to the launch date.

Offline TimTim

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Little cars with big ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 08:37:37 pm »
Guys, can you also recommend me some high pressure cleaning tools for my car? I just bought my first vehicle and I don't know what to choose. Thanks in advance.

Offline Billy1

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 08:45:57 pm »
Guys, can you also recommend me some high pressure cleaning tools for my car? I just bought my first vehicle and I don't know what to choose. Thanks in advance.

Oh, I love using various high pressure cleaning tools as they don't only wash the exterior, it's also possible to use them on your car’s interior as well. I recommend you to check this article that talks about it too. It's much cheaper than spend your money on car wash and besides, you will be able to use it on other vehicles like for example bikes and motorcycles. I have heard that some people even clean their fridge with it.

Offline OliverQueen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 02:36:34 pm »
Not many people know about such a device as a vin decoder.  It checks the car for errors and other problems.  Sometimes it seems that your car is not going as it used to be, so I recommend check car history with vin.  After all, with the help of a vincode, you can find out a lot of interesting and not so much about your vehicle.