RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Women working too hard.  (Read 4093 times)

Offline Maddy7

• View Profile
Women working too hard.
« on: November 19, 2019, 05:12:43 pm »
Hello everyone,,
As instigated by Gibbler and Cissie (Shoutbox) this topic will try to reveal the views of both male and female workers.
It is not a question of who can score more "brownie points" for number of hours worked but how partners work together, trying to make home life more enjoyable and profitable. Many members  MinLo and myself will show that family life is all about putting in the hours (usually 70) in my case and still coming home to paint/repair things in the home. Being a taxi driver, entertainer on weekends, with little or no time for ourselves. Most ,we enjoy and go along with, although most of us would like a little more time to persue personal habits/hobbies.
Do you feel you are working too much. Is life a bitch!?
Start spilling the beans...

Offline carmax

• View Profile
Re: Women working too hard.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 10:57:34 pm »
Damn it, is it you again? I told you that you should not allow your woman to work hard!!! Gosh, if I were her, I would dump you and send to hell. Unbearable to hear.

Offline zobralo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 01:03:36 am »
Damn it, is it you again? I told you that you should not allow your woman to work hard!!! Gosh, if I were her, I would dump you and send to hell. Unbearable to hear.
O0
Yeah, I don't even know what to think about his posts here. Looks like he is looking for someone to push all the hard work onto. Fortunately I will never have this sort of problem, because I learn how to meet swingers and my partner and I will try it very soon. I read somewhere that it helps to freshen up relationships.

Offline Edlund

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 07:21:18 pm »
As for me without sex, it really becomes boring to live, I think and I felt it very strongly not so long ago when I noticed that I had not met anyone for about six months and I did not really like it.

Offline Lars

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 08:18:13 pm »
Both men and women often lack more affection and care in sex. I recently discovered a swinger party and realized how great it can be. Now there is quite a lot of this and you can see it here https://allswingersclubs.org/infographic/ It can raise your sex life to a completely different level if you know what you want and are not afraid to get a new and stunning experience.

Offline paulo55

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2022, 04:18:14 pm »
Hi.  I went to Las Vegas for work for six months and decided to make friends while I was there.  I was really bored because I was all alone in that city. I used this site http://togŠµther2night.com/las-vegas-personals.html. I was completely satisfied when I found a friend that I spent time with almost every day))) I advise you to try it too. Maybe you will brighten up your gray everyday life.