Author Topic: Buying a gaming PC (I’m new)  (Read 6329 times)

Offline johnmathew

• View Profile
Buying a gaming PC (I’m new)
« on: November 20, 2019, 04:22:41 pm »
So basically Iron side has sick cases, fans, cooling, wiring, RAM sticks, motherboards, and some other cool things but they’re really expensive and NZXT’s starter PC has the best price for performance I’ve seen yet while looking somewhat cool. Is there a way I could take all the stuff out of the NZXT PC and put it into an Iron side case and have the other cool things or just suck it up and deal with their hefty price. (I’m really new to all this and just learned the basics so the PC I pick would be my first)

Offline Elliott Blanchard

• View Profile
Re: Buying a gaming PC (I’m new)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 05:28:26 pm »
There are lots of PC building tutorials in YouTube dude, watch them, or if you have questions regarding a certain specifications or parts. I recommend joining LinusTechTips forum, they can answer any computer problem of any sort.

If you managed to build your own PC, please do try the new brawler in brawl stars and Mutants Genetic Gladiators. These games are one of the best in terms of gameplay and style.

Offline RD1950

• View Profile
    • SPŁYWY PONTONOWE
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 03:16:09 am »
This should be fine, but you have to specify the size of your motherboard and gpu. We also need to the sizes of your cases. Based on this I can't help any bit. If it's the same size (ATX to ATX), then you should be absolutely fine, but that's just my guess for now.

Offline ninini

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 07:50:47 pm »
I also recently decided to buy a computer, but to buy ready-made, I sincerely advise you not to, because so you are unlikely to buy the most powerful components. It is better to build your own gaming computer, especially since there are a lot of good options nowadays. Now I took the processor https://rankquality.com/en/amd-epyc-7662/ , it is the leader in the ratings of August 22. There is a lot of useful information on the choice
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 07:52:47 pm by ninini »

Offline Cermit

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 11:32:29 pm »
Did you manage to build anything good for a fair price? I can say that I've been thinking of upgrading my computer for a while, and since I've decided to work on my own game, it's a necessity for me. Well, considering the fact that https://ilogos.biz/2d-animation-studio/ does most of the work, I don't have to worry about much, but still.